The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Passive Income Here I GO

Tete

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Sep 18, 2014
Guatemala City, Guatemala
Maybe "Snowflake method" could help?

Yeah, I might give a look to that method

hey @Tete

I've been reading this & I think you have great execution!

I'm currently reading How to Fail at everything and still win big

In the book he suggest that you setup a system instead of a goal

Your goal seems extremely low but perhaps switching from a ($xx a month) mentality to a system mentality will get you where you want to go

Also if you get bad reviews you probably aren't doing enough research in non-fiction. You can learn 6 months worth of information in about 6 days with a good system.

When you publish non fiction make sure you label it correctly (Absolute Beginners Guide to: xxx) that will prevent you getting bad reviews

Reviews are king, make sure to only put out quality material. Once you are making GOOD material then try advertising with Amazon.

Good luck, keep up the execution

Hi and thank you.

I like the idea of a system mentality and I will look for the book you just mentioned.

As for the reviews it reads as if he didn't even read my book. "This book sucks just like others in the same niche" and it doesn't have a "verified purchase stamp". Maybe from a competitor?

My books are properly labeled so I don't think that's it. It's only been out for a month and some days so I still have to wait for some more reviews.

Again thanks for ideas!

Tete

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Sep 18, 2014
Update

Just wanted to post my progress so far.

This adventure started on the 29 of August. Still got a looooong way to go but it's nice to see some color on the salesboard (I unclicked the free downloads as to show only sales and borrows)

SQ1etLl.png

Tete

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Sep 18, 2014
Update

Just got my first 5 star review on my new book BUT it's on amazon.ca
Now that's great because it encourages the hell out of me but I just wish it was on the .com site lol. Not complaining, just wishing.

Also I can not deposit canadian dollar checks in my country so I'll have to see what to do once I get those CAD.

I have not written anything so far. I'm on the last 3 weeks of my gym's weight loss challenge and my mind is completely fogged. Not a valid excuse I know but it is hard to come up with stuff.

Anyway I'm loving this journey so far. Can't wait to see how it develops

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.