The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

OPINIONS ON MY FITNESS EBOOK?

Would you be interested in the book?

• Total voters

Crawsfitz

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Sep 2, 2014
Austin, TX
No. You should:
1) Define your objective (write a two paragraph business statement)
2) Based on 1) select your target (it can be as vast as people 30+ w/ office jobs, or as tiny as 31-35yo/married/$100K worth).

Then you tailor the book as for 1) and 2).

This sounds like legit advice, maybe you want to focus on office dwellers, High School Wrestlers, Women who recently had kids and want their bodies back, pick something that fires you up.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SteveCR

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Nov 23, 2013
I think you need to further diagnose the issue, people have excess body fat because they eat too much sugar and don't exercise and they know this already.

I'm not trying to bump heads whatsoever, this post is meant for the OP. The above sentence that I quoted was from another post in this thread. This is the exact reason why people need to read your book, OP. There is just so much varying information out there on how to lose weight, it's crazy. Give people what they really want and need. I liked the intro to your book, keep it simple. It's my opinion, but I hate fitness books that are 200 pages, full of scientific studies and blah blah filler bullshit. Get to the point, ya know?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.