The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[Not fastlane] Gun in my head - how to make USD 1K in one month?

goo_br

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 12, 2014
Suppose you have a gun pointed to your head and the robber told you that you have 30 days to come up with USD 1.000, from an activity that meets the criteria below. Yes, this would be purely driven my money-making instead of fulfilling needs.

What would you do? (I am curious to listen, since I am currently in a similar situation)

- Productive legal and ethic activity
- Doesn't need to be fastlane, but something that may be built upon after the gun is removed from your head
- 100% web based, working in a country that is not the US (no Craigslist here, sorry)
- Non-degrading activity (like making money from stripping to grandmas, lol jk)
- You have no follower base and are not a known name
- No programming skills
- Some internet marketing skills
- English spoken:yes
- Capital available: USD 0 to 400

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Moved to the outside. Please keep Inside topics more practical rather than theoretical.

goo_br

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 12, 2014
Moved to the outside. Please keep Inside topics more practical rather than theoretical.

I am sorry. It is true. My post adds little value. Newbie learning... :)

IceCreamKid

With Great Power Comes Great Electricity Bill
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,185%
Jun 8, 2010
California
Steal all of my posts, compile them into some kind of ebook with a pretty title, then sell it to the self help/motivational/inspirational peeps out there.

I put a lot of hours into making sure I pump out quality posts on here. My personal goal for myself is to always have my Likes:Messages ratio be 5 likes for every one 1 message.

You have my permission to use all of it. I don't care.

There you go, Merry Christmas! The product has already been made for you. Now you only have to learn how to market it.

p.s. Most people get discouraged and give up when things get hard. Be encouraged when you hit a wall because a higher barrier to entry means less competition.

goo_br

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 12, 2014
Steal all of my posts, compile them into some kind of ebook with a pretty title, then sell it to the self help/motivational/inspirational peeps out there.

I put a lot of hours into making sure I pump out quality posts on here. My personal goal for myself is to always have my Likes:Messages ratio be 5 likes for every one 1 message.

You have my permission to use all of it. I don't care.

There you go, Merry Christmas! The product has already been made for you. Now you only have to learn how to market it.

p.s. Most people get discouraged and give up when things get hard. Be encouraged when you hit a wall because a higher barrier to entry means less competition.

Before I do something like this I promised myself to read all your post - which I still did not do, by the way. So I guess I should stop making stupid questions and continue reading your posts, man.

IceCreamKid

With Great Power Comes Great Electricity Bill
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,185%
Jun 8, 2010
California
Before I do something like this I promised myself to read all your post - which I still did not do, by the way. So I guess I should stop making stupid questions and continue reading your posts, man.

Yea you should probably read the ice cream threads haha there is a HUGE market for people who like to feel inspired. A lot of my posts are focused on mindset because this is where people get stuck. You could have a fantastic idea but if your mindset isn't right then you'll screw it all up or not even take action at all.

R

redshep

Suppose you have a gun pointed to your head and the robber told you that you have 30 days to come up with USD 1.000...

I'd be grateful. Net 30 terms aren't bad; it could've been due upon receipt...

After you search the forum and discover a million ideas, here's another one: Go to yard sales + used book stores + local library if they're having a book sale. Download a pricing app and use it to find textbooks, manuals and other reference materials you can sell online for a profit. The value is in your hustle to find the books and negotiate where you can. It's the craigslist to ebay/amazon flip, just a different tactic.

Chris R

Desire. Logic. Fear.
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 9, 2013
Suppose you have a gun pointed to your head and the robber told you that you have 30 days to come up with USD 1.000, from an activity that meets the criteria below. Yes, this would be purely driven my money-making instead of fulfilling needs.

What would you do? (I am curious to listen, since I am currently in a similar situation)

- Productive legal and ethic activity
- Doesn't need to be fastlane, but something that may be built upon after the gun is removed from your head
- 100% web based, working in a country that is not the US (no Craigslist here, sorry)
- Non-degrading activity (like making money from stripping to grandmas, lol jk)
- You have no follower base and are not a known name
- No programming skills
- Some internet marketing skills
- English spoken:yes
- Capital available: USD 0 to 400
Is this serious, or hypothetical? Or seriously hypothetical?
I'd say the answer lies in the hands of your avatar. So get a shovel and
follow the storm.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!