The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need Help.

Baker

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 8, 2015
Hey guys Im trying to figure out a way to create passive income for myself so I can focus on larger projects but Im not sure how. I have about $650 to invest and a lot of free time to learn anything. Just looking for some direction or advice on proven ways some of you have made passive income online or offline (preferably online, dont really have the funds to build an offline business at the moment). Im obviously new to all this, but Im definitely determined. I've been dwelling on creating a website in a niche and using dropshipping for stock (only have $650) but I cant seem to find a niche that isn't extremely saturated.

Any advice would help. Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
'cant seem to find a niche that isn't extremely saturated.'

Welcome to the modern world.

I can't advise you on what to choose, that's something you need to figure out by yourself. And if you can't, then you won't be ready to tackle more serious problems after making a business.

People won't tell you what to do, however we can advise paths to take.

Ask yourself 'What value can you offer to the world?'

Do something with it. Sell it.

Most major businesses offer value. Even successful small ones do.

Find out something you can offer to people, whether it be juggling or selling the best anti shoe smelly thing you know about.

However, don't be like the rest. It's a mistake I made.
Why make a business exactly the same, but with less brand support.

Also don't chase the money, it will never come.
Most people who see success give value, even for free, for a long period of time. And then people thrive about you and will pay for even 'better material'

Best of luck on your adventure!

Baker

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 8, 2015
'cant seem to find a niche that isn't extremely saturated.'

Welcome to the modern world.

I can't advise you on what to choose, that's something you need to figure out by yourself. And if you can't, then you won't be ready to tackle more serious problems after making a business.

People won't tell you what to do, however we can advise paths to take.

Ask yourself 'What value can you offer to the world?'

Do something with it. Sell it.

Most major businesses offer value. Even successful small ones do.

Find out something you can offer to people, whether it be juggling or selling the best anti shoe smelly thing you know about.

However, don't be like the rest. It's a mistake I made.
Why make a business exactly the same, but with less brand support.

Also don't chase the money, it will never come.
Most people who see success give value, even for free, for a long period of time. And then people thrive about you and will pay for even 'better material'

Best of luck on your adventure!
Thanks for the advice, changed my mindset alot.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Hey guys Im trying to figure out a way to create passive income for myself so I can focus on larger projects but Im not sure how. I have about $650 to invest and a lot of free time to learn anything. Just looking for some direction or advice on proven ways some of you have made passive income online or offline (preferably online, dont really have the funds to build an offline business at the moment). Im obviously new to all this, but Im definitely determined. I've been dwelling on creating a website in a niche and using dropshipping for stock (only have $650) but I cant seem to find a niche that isn't extremely saturated.

Any advice would help. Thanks.

With everything you do, you must ask yourself: what is my unique value proposition? What are you adding to the market that isn't there already?

Building passive income takes years. This is the wrong place to start.

Anything you can do in the short term to make money is going to be very, very active.

What skill sets to you possess currently? Check out SiniserLex's thread on "how to make 1000 a week with no portfolio..." - it's a gold mine. It won't help you to make passive income, but it will help you get on the grind and start building funds.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.