The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Feedback on virtuel wedding planner?

Idea threads

Marketinggirl03

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
May 16, 2024
Hey there,

My name is Katy and I’m a marketing manager from the Netherlands working in corporate at the moment. I want to build something on my own in the future though. The idea is to build a virtuel assistant service platform for wedding planning. Weddings get bigger and bigger and it’s so much hustle to organize a wedding on your own, however a proper planner is still seen as something only the people with high income consider. I want to lower that barrier with an online service. What do you think?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rachinrabindra

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 13, 2024
It will be good idea. but organize everything by virtual way is more challenging if you aren't expert in that.

Jobless

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 8, 2017
EU
One key with this business is probably to avoid nightmare clients. How detect them early and avoid them before they eat too much of the planner's time and sanity. Maybe that's the planner's problem though? You don't make clear if you're the one selling planning or if you just sell leads to the planner.

Usually in the lower segment you find customers that change their mind, complain, don't want to pay etc. So, focus on simpler wedding planning, not clients wanting extravaganza.

Many people consider weddings important, so they may find it strange to meet with a planner online. Think about how to establish trust and rapport well.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.