The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need advice :)

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
Awesome guys ;) ty so much hopefully he will chime in himself soon! You all rock!
Will rep + when off mobile ty again everyone!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Here's one lesson from my own experience:
I manage a page that sell expensive hair extension for women
I post pictures of customers and hairstyles that can be done with the hair and get a fair amount of likes
Over the last year, I have noticed fb has reduced my organic reach
I read about posting funny/viral pictures and videos to increase "sharing" so that when I follow up with my promotional posts they get more reach
I stumble across a video of a girl doing tricks with a hula hoop and post it on the page
It goes viral and reaches close to 4mil people
The pages generates over 100 new likes, 20+ opt-ins, and 3-6 more sales/day (product sells for $175-300 or more)
Grew a 1.5k fan page to close to 5k
Lasted for a month
Ever since that happened, I post 80% silly shit to the page hoping to increase shares. Once I see something taking off, I follow up with a promo post.

Great stuff Boo

THIS!!!
Then give it broader reach explain what range of things it is used for.

Be super clear about the context of its use, so I GET IT.

RIDE THE WAVE, get more sales, by profiting off the share power of viral content
Do it now, and with no wasted time, as we give you the tool to do it automatically
Here is what it is, who its for, why it works

Let my light bulb moment take me from this
images

to this

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Last edited:

nsanden

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 13, 2014
Medford, Oregon
Hi guys, thanks so much for all the constructive advice. Will take it all very seriously and probably get another explainer video done that is more clear and specific. I agree it could definitely be better.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.