The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Product based Improvement that will provide value.

NEXT

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Sep 26, 2011
This is my product based vehicle that I will pursue instead of analysis paralysis. Whats your customer feedback
?

Complete defense(Airborne Reborn)

Description: Airborne can be improved upon. I love the concept but think I can improve it,as
I don't even know how effective it is(just some vitamins and minerals you could get in a multivitamin)
Note the issues they are now having:

Airborne to deal with false-advertising complaints | HULIQ

What is so special about it(airborne)? I have gathered a more effective formula in my opinion.

Problem Being Solved: We all have a comprised immune system and busy schedules. By providing
an improved more effective formula that can not only reduce chances of you picking up a
disease(like what airborne claims), but a one and done product that can reduce the
duration of a pathogen attack(cold/flu/virus/ bacteria),like Theraflu.

This improvement will give you a complete defense while sick or healthy.

Business Structure: Sell to retailers nationwide and online in a store setting.

Questions:
What would you like to see in this product?
What don't you want in this product?
Whats more convenient for you as a candy, tablet, chewable lozenge, or powder?
Want to see it merged with a Brain formula/stress reduction formula etc?
Hate taking to much pills?

Any improvements or recommendations for theses ventures as consumers and fastlaners will be appreciated,
if not thank you anyway because I will become successful eventually.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rocksolid

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Nov 17, 2008
New York
Since Airborne is having so many issue my first question is can you prove it works and how can you prove it? Nobody wants to buy snake oil repackaged.

BrucetonGuy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Sep 28, 2011
You have started two separate threads on businesses that you are wanting to start. I say to pick one and TAKE ACTION. This is the only way that this
I will become successful eventually
is going to happen. It is not going to happen by posting ideas on a forum and asking for feedback. Once you have picked a business, take action, and then you can ask the questions that you had posted on how to improve.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
550%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Dude. Come on.

We're not building your company for you through "fill in the blank" questions.

Go hang out in forums that specialize in health products, disease prevention, etc... and build up an idea of what you want to do. Then call manufacturers, do more research, build up a solid foundation on what your product will be, and then come back and show your progress, ask business questions, etc....

I'm willing to bet every single person who reads your posts wants nothing more than you to succeed but you have to take action. Come back and tell us what the manufacturers you called said about your idea, what hurdles you are running into, what choices you've made and why. Come back to us with some iota of forward momentum. Then we'll all jump up and cheer you as you race off the block.

NEXT

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Sep 26, 2011
Since Airborne is having so many issue my first question is can you prove it works and how can you prove it? Nobody wants to buy snake oil repackaged.

The ingrediants have studies that prove their effectiveness,so no snake oil repackaged here.I will have the studies from credible doctors
presented to be critiqued on the information website.

NEXT

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Sep 26, 2011
You have started two separate threads on businesses that you are wanting to start. I say to pick one and TAKE ACTION. This is the only way that this is going to happen. It is not going to happen by posting ideas on a forum and asking for feedback. Once you have picked a business, take action, and then you can ask the questions that you had posted on how to improve.

I agree with you. Will put the Airborne alternative to the side as the internet based venture is more cost effective right now for me.Just
wanted to see if you guys saw me filling a proper need.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
First question.

1. Are you really going to do this?

Second question.

2. Airborne has spent millions in consumer perception advertising, including giving retailers co-op money for purchasing retail "slotting fees" for shelf space in drug stores, etc. What is your plan in that regard?

Third question.

3. Do you have a background in corporate retail sales? What is your distribution plan and how will you achieve it?

Fourth question.

4. How are you going to fund this? I estimate you will need $500k in startup capital.

Fifth question.

5. Any initial ideas on who will manufacture this for you?

Sixth question.

6. Does it need any type of regulatory approval?

Seventh question.

7. What type of liability insurance does this require?

NEXT

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Sep 26, 2011
Dude. Come on.

We're not building your company for you through "fill in the blank" questions.

Go hang out in forums that specialize in health products, disease prevention, etc... and build up an idea of what you want to do. Then call manufacturers, do more research, build up a solid foundation on what your product will be, and then come back and show your progress, ask business questions, etc....

I'm willing to bet every single person who reads your posts wants nothing more than you to succeed but you have to take action. Come back and tell us what the manufacturers you called said about your idea, what hurdles you are running into, what choices you've made and why. Come back to us with some iota of forward momentum. Then we'll all jump up and cheer you as you race off the block.

Thank you. Actually have begun the web based version with compiling and organizing the information. The only real thing I am stuck with is
presenting it. Right now I see either a series of short reports or a directory. This is my main drawback right now. I will view some forums as you advised,great idea.

NEXT

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Sep 26, 2011
First question.

Second question.

2. Airborne has spent millions in consumer perception advertising, including giving retailers co-op money for purchasing retail "slotting fees" for shelf space in drug stores, etc. What is your plan in that regard?

Third question.

3. Do you have a background in corporate retail sales? What is your distribution plan and how will you achieve it?

Fourth question.

4. How are you going to fund this? I estimate you will need $500k in startup capital.

Fifth question.

5. Any initial ideas on who will manufacture this for you?

Sixth question.

6. Does it need any type of regulatory approval?

Seventh question.

7. What type of liability insurance does this require?

Got the answers to couple of your questions but I do see that 500k as a serious barrier to entry right now. I will seriously do the internet
based opportunity I posted. Afterwards I will move from creeping to walking to running as you all have suggested.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Tell me you didn't just post a thread this afternoon that said

"This is my product based vehicle that I will pursue instead of analysis paralysis."

and now less than 12 hours later you have zero intention of doing this.

Tell me you didn't just waste 10 minutes of my time.

Because if you did, I will never respond to another single comment you make for the rest of your life.

This would be your 7th or 8th "is this fastlane" thread.

Please tell me you just didn't waste the time of everyone that read this thread, which so far is 13 forum members plus dozens of visitors.

Dude, we're not your career counselors.

How old are you, Next?

NEXT

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Sep 26, 2011
First question.

I will do the this one:

TreatmentOps.com

Description: This is a service where people(with and without insurance can find options for treatments that
have shown positive results. This includes products,doctors and treatments that have shown
to be beneficial to patients in beating chronic and so called irreversible medical conditions.

Now I am not a doctor here just a researcher(middle man) of this field(a passion I have had for over a decade)
and have compiled doctors,products and treatment options that get positive results. I will create
my own standards for choosing who/what goes on the list, not for who pays me(to recommend their service or product) but who I see getting results(similar to a Forbes list,just that the advertisers are not calling the shots). People want
results and solutions for the cause not a bandage that continually exploits the issue.

Problem being solved: People are passing away daily from so much diseases(like cancer and heart disease).
The standard options: treatments,insurance schemes,and government healthcare programs are not solving the
health and disease situation effectively.

People want to be healed and prevent the onset of disease,yet no resource
is their that seemingly can point people in the direction to get desired results.
A Rating system for the options be providing a valuable service by giving people confidence that
a particular option is really good.Even getting some testimonials eventually could help to ease the mind of customers.

Business Structure Options: A website that provides small reports on each condition(no fluff
just solutions and resources for further info from the experts) OR A directory of the options
you can pursue.

My main question to accelerate further progress is what model would benefit people more(a report,directory or other).I will continue to update progress as I continue like you and the forum members suggested.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%