The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

manteca, modesto, tracy, stockton come all!!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

charles J

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 3, 2014
This is an account that ive created specifically to build a strong team with an entrepreneurial focus to build something of value to many people. To put in other words I am looking or a team that can service an important need within a market.

I am purposely keeping this message as broad as possible so that we as a team can fill in the blanks, starting from the bottom up. From my experience, ive gain an understanding that, it is the team that creates the businesses that turns into success. With this in mind, you must understand that the process of taking our ideas and then turning them into reality is going to take a great level of unwavering commitment that can with stand the up’s and down’s of the journey ahead. as we continue this interaction further, more details will be revealed, but as of right now are u game? And yes, this message is being copied and pasted “aint nobody got time for that”

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

vinylawesome

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Aug 11, 2012
nhr7bou.gif

D

DeletedUser394

basically you have no business idea, so you're hoping to form some kind of group and ride the coattails.

These groups never work, because the attract the same type of people.

charles J

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 3, 2014
basically you have no business idea, so you're hoping to form some kind of group and ride the coattails.

because they* attract the same people

D

DeletedUser394

EPIC. You changed my life just now, thanks man!!

because they* attract the same people

Let's play that game.

This is an account that ive created specifically to build a strong team with an entrepreneurial focus to build something of value to many people. To put in other words I am looking or a team that can service an important need within a market.

I am purposely keeping this message as broad as possible so that we as a team can fill in the blanks, starting from the bottom up. From my experience, ive gain an understanding that, it is the team that creates the businesses that turns into success. With this in mind, you must understand that the process of taking our ideas and then turning them into reality is going to take a great level of unwavering commitment that can with stand the up’s and down’s of the journey ahead. as we continue this interaction further, more details will be revealed, but as of right now are u game? And yes, this message is being copied and pasted “aint nobody got time for that”

ive = I've
'I am looking or a team' = I'm looking for a team
ive = I've. You are aware that apostrophes exist?
with stand = withstand is one word.
up's and down's = wrong use of apostrophes the one time you actually use them - ups and downs. They are plural.
'as we continue'. = A sentence begins with a capital letter. 'As we continue...'
'are u game?' = We aren't twelve year old texting fiends. 'You'

Can you say owned? Because Sir, I just made you my bitch.

Good luck with your crappy little group :)

I'm going back to making real money in the real world. You have fun with whatever it is that you do - which clearly isn't much. :D

charles J

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 3, 2014

Let's play that game.

ive = I've
up's and down's = wrong use of apostrophes the one time you actually use them - ups and downs. They are plural.
'as we continue'. = A sentence begins with a capital letter. 'As we continue...'

I'm going back to making real money in the real world. You have fun with whatever it is that you do - which clearly isn't m

Let's play that game.

ive = I've

I'm going back to making real money in the real world. You have fun with whatever it is that you do - which clearly isn't much. :D
g

Let's play that game.

ive = I've

hah

Let's play that game.

ive = I've

I'm going back to making real money in the real world. You have fun with whatever it is that you do - which clearly isn't much. :D[/QUOTE damn you got butt hurt real quick didnt you? but i guess thats how a fagget would like it right? hahaha... i would slap the shit out u

SlowlaneJay

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Oct 25, 2014
Bogotá, Colombia
ive = I've
@GrumpyCat do you moonlight as a lunch lady? Because I believe this chump just got served!

@charles J , in all seriousness* here's a need you can fill. A burning need that aches to be solved:

On this forum there are a lot folks who post nothing useful, pedantically correct other folks spelling, and are a general nuisance that currently just have to be put up with.

Would be great if you could conceive of some device to remove them from the planet. Unfortunately though, I fear that after you press 'start' there would be no one left to operate said device.

*I lied.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.