The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking to possibly do a JV with someone

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

ptiz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Jul 25, 2008
Monterey, CA
Hey guys!

So in my previous thread https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/id...reased-annual-rental-profit-150k-2-years.html, I have been documenting my progress on an eBook that I have written about property management.

It started off strong, but sales and traffic to the site have decreased and I am running out of ideas on how to market it. I have tried ads on Facebook, Google, and Bing with little luck. I have built a network of property managers on LinkedIn and post to them every day trying to push the book. I have contacted complexes directly through email, and I have also contacted professional associations for advertising through e-blasts. I have varied the price from $9.99 to $29.99 and it has had little impact on sales.

I have the site all set up and I have the system automated. What I need now is someone who can help me drive traffic and sell these books. I'm willing to go 50/50 with all future sales if anyone is interested in helping me. (I will be bringing the price back to $29.99 May 1st)

~$15 a piece may not be much, but if we sold 1,000 copies, that would be some decent boot strapping money.

Where are my fellow hungry entrepreneurs out there who think they can help?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

biggeemac

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 25, 2011
I will totally take you up on this......just as soon as I learn how to do it with my own site ;)

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Seems like you should just find a couple affiliates, maybe try clickbank or a site like that

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.