The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for partner! Social network that will change everything

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

brucem4

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 23, 2012
I found a missing need in the social word. I have a genius idea for creating a new social network, one that will honestly change the way things work in the social world. Do you want to help change the world and internet? If you do, then skype me.

I already have a platform where I can execute this business concept. The platform will need work and my partner must have the ability to provide some sort of funding, since I have none.

As of this moment, I do not have a partner and would definitely like a partner to join with me on this venture.

The partner requirements: web design/ programming experience with internet marketing & deep experience social world.

skype me: I am a scammer

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rickson9

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Sep 4, 2010
Canada
Unfortunately this post comes across as "I can't execute, but I have a great idea!"

brucem4

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 23, 2012
haha thanks rickson, for the comment. If only, you knew what is going inside my head, you'd understand the potential for this.

never to late to talk it out on skype :p

brucem4

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 23, 2012
But quite honestly, I don't want to go into this venture alone. A company is always better off with at least 1 extra partner. Every successful businessman knows that.

D

DeletedUser2

...and yet another I have an idea that can change the world, but I still cant execute. $500 dollars? and you cant estimate the cost of creating a new social network either.....

Motivated

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Aug 17, 2010
There are numerous successful companies that started with a single person, you don't necessarily need a partner, unless that partner is 100% on the same wavelength as you things can get very messy.

brucem4

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 23, 2012
hahah i like how a few of you guys are throwing my proposal out the window, when you haven't even deciphered the business concept. I'm not spilling the beans unless you can prove to me worthy to do so. anyhow, if you don't have anything interesting to say, then dont say anything, its just spam.

This idea will change the social world, guaranteed. Please PM me or skype me if you are interested.

Rickson9

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Sep 4, 2010
Canada
Good luck finding a parnter. All the best.

livebig

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
May 23, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Unfortunately, an idea is useless without execution. Why can't you implement this yourself? I'm just curious. If this is going to change the world, why can't you be the one to change it? (I'm not saying this to be rude, I am genuinely curious)

brucem4

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 23, 2012
That is very true livebig. Honestly, I am not the best web programmer or website designer and I'm not in the situation for paying huge bucks for web designing. So with that said, I am willing to accept a partner that has the skillsets required to make this social network work. For the partner to be complimenting the skillsets I need, they will need to bring in some funds and also experience with the social world & web designing.

The great thing is, I already have the social network software set, the domain name set, the marketing set, and all I need is someone to tweak the dang thing. :p

I have the ideas and I know what I want for the website, but I need a partner who can help mold the product together so the social network would work. All I know is that, this social network will be hot like wild fire.

D

DeletedUser394

1. Your idea isn't as great as you might think (It's probably crap)
2. $500? lol
3. Why would anyone want to invest with a person who isn't motivated enough to get this idea off the ground on their own.
4. Rarely (ok.. more like never) does any random first post asking for money end up well.
5. Create a proper introduction, who you are, your background, etc. You are completely going about it the wrong way.
6. If you're not banned, my money is on you giving up after 3 days (or even by the end of tonight).

I'm out of ideas. Good luck with your revolutionary game changing social network platform partner finding mission.

brucem4

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 23, 2012
lol, dont get angry. The idea is not crap and trust me, I generate thousands of idea. And out of a few, I pick and choose the one that is the best. I don't have time for introductions, what I need is a partner to help me get this thing going.

Ok honestly, $500 is just funds to cover for freelancing, but if the partner posses the web development/design skills I need, then the funds arent really required. But then again,

my social network idea, will change the social world. And I guarantee that.

brucem4

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 23, 2012
For those of you who are interested in becoming a partner, hit me up on skype. Let's talk, get things rolling.

brucem4

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 23, 2012
Does anyone know a good website for web designers/ programmers? I need to get a business partner and would like any suggestions.

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
I cringe every time I see "startup" and "social network" together in a sentence. Anyway... There are plenty of off the shelf softwares that will do what joomla did for websites but for social networks.

D

DeletedUser394

No guarantees in life except death and taxes.

By the way, 2 self made multi millionaires already commented in this thread. And yet you ignore everyone in your pursuit of the mythical partner.

Not mad, amused.

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
For those of you who are interested in becoming a partner, hit me up on skype. Let's talk, get things rolling.

Ok, send me a check and ill do all the work.

CommonCents

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 14, 2009
MN
send your idea and strategic plan and i'll take a look.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Dude, you already have a terrible online reputation. There are people online claiming that you scammed them for HP Touchpads. I haven't really dug deep but you sure need to take care of business before trying to make any further pitches.

Brucem4, I can post the source if I need to in order to back up my claim.

D

DeletedUser2

I vote you take yourself to another forum to look for a sucker there. I dont think your brand of fertilizer will grow anything here

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
284%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
You know... I've never really had to use the word "honestly" or "to be honest" ...
maybe it's just because I'm always honest and truthful... But honestly, maybe I'm
just insane. To tell the truth... It's quite possible.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.