The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for $200.000 investment

Xanothraxos

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Dec 3, 2013
North Carolina
Subzero: Jump onto a forum where no one knows you and hit everyone up for money. When you're denied, insult them and taunt them, and then throw another sales pitch at them.

Good formula you got there, but I think I'll stick with my limiting beliefs.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Taking the Fastlane... to the Hall of Shame...

facepalm-card.jpg

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I always love how in these posts the hard workers and hustlers who have been doing it for years are asking for money from the people with limiting beliefs that don't know anything. It's like the sales lady at Sax Fifth Avenue acting all stuck up to the young kid asking to buy the $5,000 watch.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

StartupsRFun

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Jul 2, 2013
Me too. No offense to the OP-- but its always interesting when people throw out numbers like that. ... would be insighful to see how he thinks the money would help.

(IMO, money can hurt a new business more than help-- it can lead to laziness and entitlement)

Excellent point. Stay lean and efficient.

Talked with a guy earlier today who told me he needed about $100k minimum to start out. He was kind of all over the place, but it had something to do with focus groups for small businesses. When I asked what the money was for, he said to build the app, website, and office space. His validation process would be so easy and cost effective if he would just create his own small focus group, and see if any businesses were willing to pay for it. Instead he told me the product was already gold, all his buddies even agreed.

If the OP doesnt mind giving me his investors contact info, maybe this guy could get his venture funded as well.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.