The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Living your life smarter

G

GuestUser8117

I'd like to throw my ideas out there for living an ideal lifestyle that I believe would give you more time for your business and hobbies and a more fulfilling life.

The thing is you have to do things differently than most people if you want a radiant and a happy life. The goal is to be ridiculously happy and rich. So you must live smarter than others.

So, here it is :
-Shop online and make deliver your groceries to your home(Lol, funny one but practical)
-Outsource, outsource, outsource. Housework, chores, lawnmowing,etc.
-Maybe consider leasing your car instead of owning as it is an asset that depreciates and need maintenance. And perhaps you will get tired of having the same car for years.
-Remove junk food and try to eat healthy food only, stuff that doesn't make you fat.
-Minimalize your coffee comsuption. Coffee stays 12 hours to 15 hours in the blood I think. Depending on the genre, if it's a girl or a man. So it can distrub your sleep.
-Consider your priorities in life. Is it more time for your business or your hobbies? If so ask for working part time instead. Do you want to travel more?

...more on the next post.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
I get my groceries from the local store, outsource only tasks that can help my business, have no car, live on ramen noodles, drink a half pot of Tanzanian coffee every day, and do nothing but work.

I am radiantly happy, yet I don't follow anything you said. What happened here?

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
Ungodly...dude, you're messed up :nonod: Naw...just messin'.

If you're happy...you're happy. Simple. Or not simple. I really think sometimes if I'm happy. I guess I'm as happy as I can be, given where I am in my life. I'm striving to have the lifestyle I think will make me very happy. Guess I'll have to re-evaluate when I get there. Maybe it won't be as I think.

I'm with you Un...I love a good strong cup of Joe.

InLikeFlint

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Nov 19, 2012
Michigan, USA
I think happiness is 100% based on the individual. For instance, maybe someone enjoys mowing the lawn and doing yard work because it relaxes them. I don't think you can make a checklist and then when each task has been completed shout out "YEP I'M HAPPY!!". If it were this easy to be happy, everyone in the world would eat healthy, hire people to do their dishes, and not drink any coffee.

Coffee stays 12 hours to 15 hours in the blood I think

In my opinion, a quick google search would have given you viable and realistic stats, and would provide a lot more value to your post than a conjecture.

arcola

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Feb 17, 2013
Los Angeles
I'd like to throw my ideas out there for living an ideal lifestyle that I believe would give you more time for your business and hobbies and a more fulfilling life.

The thing is you have to do things differently than most people if you want a radiant and a happy life. The goal is to be ridiculously happy and rich. So you must live smarter than others.

So, here it is :
-Shop online and make deliver your groceries to your home(Lol, funny one but practical)
-Outsource, outsource, outsource. Housework, chores, lawnmowing,etc.
-Maybe consider leasing your car instead of owning as it is an asset that depreciates and need maintenance. And perhaps you will get tired of having the same car for years.
-Remove junk food and try to eat healthy food only, stuff that doesn't make you fat.
-Minimalize your coffee comsuption. Coffee stays 12 hours to 15 hours in the blood I think. Depending on the genre, if it's a girl or a man. So it can distrub your sleep.
-Consider your priorities in life. Is it more time for your business or your hobbies? If so ask for working part time instead. Do you want to travel more?

...more on the next post.

This is seriously the stupidest thing I have ever read in my life.

vtlambo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Mar 10, 2012
The goal is to be ridiculously happy and rich

You got this confused. The 'goal' is to be happy and rich. However, you have to do the work to get there first. Things type of things stated in your post - most of them you can worry about them when you get there.

Sir Ingenious

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 15, 2012
Each human is a divine being with a purpose.

For they have the power to create at will on any level.

Treat life like a game that it has invited you to participate.

And the only thing that can save you is death.

To me, knowing such makes me happy regardless of circumstances.

However, to play, you got to know yourself first, so that you can know others. And then you will know what to do.

SBS.95

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Oct 14, 2012
Pennsylvania
This morning I:

-went to the grocery store
-drank coffee
-did some yard work

And by 1 in the afternoon (it's 2:30 as I'm typing this) I had made more money today than I will at my job. Despite breaking your rules, I'm pretty damn pleased with myself.

What's your beef with coffee? Aren't you the same guy that posted his schedule saying he went out partying with friends till like 2 am? Pretty sure that will F*ck up your system more than a bit of caffeine.

I understand you're just "giving some ideas", but as vtlambo just said, these really only apply when you are already rich and successful. If you make $100 from your business, your first priority should be using that to grow more money. Not hiring a teenager to cut your grass.

johnp

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Aug 29, 2011
Philly
This helps me big time.

Cooking and eating take up too much time. Take a few hours at the start of each week, maybe Sunday night and precook your meals for the whole week. Buy good containers and store the food. This also helps you eat clean because you can actually prepare.

This has saved me about 90 minutes each night

G

GuestUser8117

Each human is a divine being with a purpose.

For they have the power to create at will on any level.

Treat life like a game that it has invited you to participate.

And the only thing that can save you is death.

To me, knowing such makes me happy regardless of circumstances.

However, to play, you got to know yourself first, so that you can know others. And then you will know what to do.

Legendary. Thank you.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Jesus, Omerta you live at home, don't earn your own money, and you probably "outsource" all your shit to your mother. Yet, you keep making this stupid posts and now try to give advice to others without having a clue. Channel that energy into a business or even a job, moving out and living on your own. THEN you can MAYBE give us advice on how to live smarter.

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
The goal is to be ridiculously happy and rich. So you must live smarter than others.

So I started a business and work on it all the time...

I am happy as hell and Im on my way to the rich part.

I go to the grocery because I get a bit of a break to listen to a business podcast or perhaps music
I own a crap car so I dont have to pay a monthly payment for what little I drive

I do agree about the lawnwork, I dont have time to mess with that stuff. Housework could be next.

S

stranger

I love my vegetables... sometimes on the barbecue. You meant beer, right? Bears are no joke. They'll kill you and eat your barbecue.

Oh yeah, I meant beer and not a bear. hahaha. The barbecue with a bear would be the terrible event in my life. I don't want to make a bear happy.:rofl:

G

GuestUser152

I'm one of those that yard work relaxes them. Just the other day I came home from my full time job, repaired the lawnmower when I saw it wouldn't start, and then cut my grass. I was absolutely exhausted after work but still did this. It didn't bother me because its something I enjoy. Moral of the story is happiness is an individual thing and cannot be summed up in one paragraph, a few bullet points, or even an entire book for that matter. You must find what it is for you and then make it your reality.

G

GuestUser8117

a bunch generalities mixed in with irrelevant points.
I meant what I said
..going to the grocery store....THAT'S what I've been doing wrong...I need to outsource my life more bro

So you're saying that I wasted 5 minutes writing this post? My mistake. And...what do I care about you're negative response anyway. Just trying to help "bro".

arcola

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Feb 17, 2013
Los Angeles
Jesus, Omerta you live at home, don't earn your own money, and you probably "outsource" all your shit to your mother. Yet, you keep making this stupid posts and now try to give advice to others without having a clue. Channel that energy into a business or even a job, moving out and living on your own. THEN you can MAYBE give us advice on how to live smarter.

Seriously!!!

InLikeFlint

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Nov 19, 2012
Michigan, USA
Omerta, I am going to reduce your rep every time you make a useless post such as this one, maybe you just losing 5kph will motivate you to only post when you have something worth posting. Use this time to do something productive.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.