The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Journey Through The Fastlane

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Noe DeLa Cruz

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 26, 2015
Hi everyone, i'm currently reading the book and have been very motivated by its teachings. My life right now is at the verge of the decision making process of going to college after high school. This upcoming school year is my final year before the decision is made. I've decided to make a journey and commit myself to trust in the process of becoming wealthy. So basically in this thread I will share my journey and see when the lightbulb hits me in the process. I've decided to make apps for both android and apple products to see the success within this type industry. I mostly agree of not going to college and starting now, at age 18, could make me become retired by age 26 to the very least. So either daily or weekly I will update this thread with my experiences, learnings, and epiphanies that I gain from this journey in this roadmap. I will trust on the ambiguity and see where it leads me. Join me to see the entrepreneur that unleashes within me in this vast roadmap we call the fastlane.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Noe DeLa Cruz

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 26, 2015
7/30/2015 Thursday,
I continued on with the app developer tutorials, would love for someone to reference me a book of app development. I feel when I read information, I learn more than watching simple videos and taking notes from it. Ideas have also been popping in my head simultaneously and some seem great, I jotted them down in a notebook for later on to look upon to create as an app. As well as continuing reading The Millionaire Fastlane , changed more of my perspective to give value to the world other than doing something that I love. Is basically better to obtain freedom first, then go out and try the things I love which for me to travel around the world. Still the process seems in a very slow pace for me right now as I learn all about coding, once I have obtain a great amount of information, it will be time to create many apps and websites out of my apps.
Noe De La Cruz

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.