The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Job is a necessity or a choice? ( To find big pain points, needs etc)

Anything related to matters of the mind

Wuz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Nov 16, 2013
Hi!

A person who already have a business that can provide to himself a living , will be more restrained to find big pain points in the market?

When you´re in the "job market" you can work in various industries, and this will eventually lead to more opportunities to build a truly fastlane business, since you re in contact with difficulties daily, and you will acquire knowledge in the industry to build the solution.

But what if a person already have a business built and profitable? Does it pays off , to sacrifice the growth of a business to work in jobs in order to find bigger dificiencies in the market?

I´M talking about a person who is in college, and that can live the college at any moment, and make a living only with his business.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RBefort

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Sep 14, 2012
I sit in my cube all day. I find a few pain points, but probably not as much as I would if I took time to search the internet or be able to contact ppl in other industries. Woulsnt necessarily say job=finding more pain points.

Wuz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Nov 16, 2013
andyandy - Steve jobs had a job before become entrepreneur.

RBefort- it is a good point, but it depends on the job. For example a Salesman, a retailer distribuitor, is in daily contact with people and business.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

RBefort

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Sep 14, 2012
andyandy - Steve jobs had a job before become entrepreneur.

RBefort- it is a good point, but it depends on the job. For example a Salesman, a retailer distribuitor, is in daily contact with people and business.

Yeah, thats why I meant it depends, and probably why I dislike my job. I have interaction with ppl through emails, but aside from dumb kid gossip and bitching about workloads, nothing rwally to connect with. I think the inaurance brokerage area is full of incompetent idiots, so theres a need. The jobs u mentioned are almost reason enough to switch jobs, just for the sake of learning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike.B

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Oct 27, 2011
Ohio
I think it really depends on the position. If you're a traveling sales person and you get to network with many people everyday, there is more opportunity to find points then if you sit in a cubicle all day.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.