The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

LeungJan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Jan 8, 2013
I've read the book, going through it a second time to compile notes!

Ranger81

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 17, 2013
Norway
There... I've read the book!

And it sure did get my a$$ off the couch again. Thanks MJ.
Now I'm just going to skim it again to make sure I got it :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Era

Light Warrior
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Oct 20, 2012
Mj,

Read the TMF a few times. You did a great job putting everything together. Very well written.

Thanks for always being, "That creepy munchkin pointing off in the distance with a stern directive, 'Follow the yellow brick road.'"
-The Millionaire Fastlane (Introduction, page xii)

logic

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jan 29, 2013
Wisconsin
I just finished reading the book.

Enlightening, refreshing, impeccable.

I love the writing style. So blunt. No bullshit, just truth!

I've recommended it to four others already.

Like you said in the book, when you create something that amazing, people have no choice but to share it with their friends.

Nara

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 29, 2013
Singapore
Read the mind-blowing book, compiled notes, recommended the book to three like minded entrepreneurs!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Read the mind-blowing book, compiled notes, recommended the book to three like minded entrepreneurs!

Thanks Nara appreciate those recommendations. :)

Hooked

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jan 11, 2013
Just finished the book yesterday. Great read! Going back through to get some more notes and then its all about the execution!

ronlove

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jan 31, 2013
I've read the book twice now. Simply the best book on entrepreneurship and managing money ever written. And I've read them all...

Thanks MJ.

Ron Love

McNandez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Jan 3, 2013
I got my autographed copy last week! After checking it out of the library, it was immediately apparent that I needed my own copy if I wanted to take control of my life.

It's like having a no-bullshit mentor available whenever I need guidance.

Thanks for the quick shipping, MJ! I never thought I'd be excited to highlight and takes notes in an autographed book! :)

Marc B.

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Sep 23, 2012
Oklahoma
I finished the book last week and passed it to my mother, who has been flying through it; my father is next in line. Thanks MJ for the most comprehensive summary of what it takes to live in the fast lane! I read it once, copied down the Fastlane Distinctions into a notebook, and I will read it again to review anything I've forgotten if it ever gets back in my hands!

Jesal

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 7, 2013
I've read the book, could not put it down.
Finished it in 4 days, I believe that's a record for me.
A lot of AHA moments, thanks for the wake up call MJ!

Beginner

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 27, 2013
East London,UK
Thanks MJ for the great book.

I read the book in 3 weeks time and will re read it again to apply it.

Still lot to learn/ understand and apply ( the think I lack) I have got so many ideas but the fear of failure can't ignite the spark so that I pick any one and change my sidewalk to fastlane. But I have to change and I will.

Once again thank MJ for a great book.

beginner

milg

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 20, 2013
CH-Zurich
I have also read your book and have to say it is a fantastic book. It is one of my two favorite books about entrepreneurship. If it is about how to start a business, it is absolutely number 1! Other books explain how to develop an idea, but you explain how to FIND AN IDEA!!! And that is great. You may also make it available in the german speaking part of Europe (The book doesn’t have to be in German, but easily available there). You really did a great job!

tido

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Feb 11, 2013
Houston
I've read the book twice, thinking of bringing it to a quiet spot in my park this weekend (nice weather here in H-Town) and read it again to find inspirations. I've read a plethora of motivation and business books but none has the ROI like The Millionaire Fastlane . I've recommend this to some of my friends who seems to have had enough of the rat race.

enmasse

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Feb 10, 2013
I am just over a quarter way through and I am in agreement with all of what I have read so far. Wealth is about freedom to do what you want and fortunately I have just that in my self employment.

I am not a millionaire yet (quite far away at the moment) but I don't rely on debt and my work allows me to earn good money in minimal hours.

The book is a fantastic read and I am looking forward to reading more tonight:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Buckeye8

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 9, 2013
I finished the book yesterday. It was extremely eye opening and smacked me right in the face on several levels. I actually went through counselor training for one of the financial guru's MJ eludes to a few years ago. Talk about slow lane city! Thanks for the wake up call MJ!

chandanchopra

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 18, 2013
I read the book - so glad I did. :) A true eye-opener and best thing is "it's practical and actionable". Once I started reading, I could not put it down. I can probably spend hours raving about MJ and his book, but I gotta hit the fastlane and accelerate to excellence! Thanks MJ.

preg

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Nov 15, 2012
I've read it. Twice so far :)
All my business-oriented friends heard about the book.

million$$$smile

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
703%
Dec 25, 2012
Midwest
Just finished reading! I'm not the fastest reader as I kinda meditate on what I read.
I had originally bought the Kindle edition but just ordered a hard copy as I wanted to have one to notate and highlight. Not many books I buy a hard copy of anymore unless I find it profound and something I'd like to share. Thanks, MJ...you rock!

Randall

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.