The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Inbound Marketing Via Hubspot Rather Than SEO?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Vance

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 23, 2012
Austin, TX
Having learned and performed SEO for about 4 years now on my insurance websites, I've decided to switch gears and go for a major branding effort on the web. I will still rank sites via SEO to sell leads off of, but in all reality what that essentially comes down to is scamming Google on a daily basis. The ROI is huge and we're still able to rank these, however they are completely expendable and only good until the next Google filter rolls out. Therefore I have a pipeline of them on a churn and burn schedule.

The good thing is that these sites also rank on Bing/Yahoo and as I like to call it "End up in the Bing/yahoo graveyard" when Google hits them. There's still revenue, just not Google type numbers. My goal for 2014 is to really focus on building up my book of business utilizing lasting, and effective marketing means. This means referral programs and still some SEO, but no longer having to rely on SEO or even PPC.

My question is does anyone on here have any experience and success in creating and implementing an Inbound type marketing program, such as Hubspot? I'm also a broker in a specific insurance niche that still has an open door in terms of massive web visibility as my niche is just starting to get popular. My goal is to generate as much inbound traffic/phone calls/inquiries (who's isn't?) as possible, and simply sell the leads that come in off the SEO sites which I'm doing now, or call them until the inbounds catch up.

It's more of a long term approach, but safer and will build up my brand.

Thanks for any input!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lilyhollies

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Nov 18, 2013
Hubspot is very very expensive for something you can do if yourself if you spend at least an hour or so per day. Conversions are nearly the same in my opnion. Honestly from personal experience blogging and social media has felt like being more effective.
Hubbspot is just a back door solution for people who really have no time. Perhaps you could by spending your money on social media programs such as hootsuite (I will personally recommend this, it is fantastic!)

Read this fantastic Q&A a friend of mine answered, perhaps it'll enlighten you.

royalasg

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
May 21, 2013
Bangladesh
Hubspot is very very expensive for something you can do if yourself if you spend at least an hour or so per day. Conversions are nearly the same in my opnion. Honestly from personal experience blogging and social media has felt like being more effective.
Hubbspot is just a back door solution for people who really have no time. Perhaps you could by spending your money on social media programs such as hootsuite (I will personally recommend this, it is fantastic!)

Read this fantastic Q&A a friend of mine answered, perhaps it'll enlighten you.

this is appropriate reply, I agree with it :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.