The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to get a Girl in 10 seconds

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

maximus20895

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Mar 16, 2009
Knoxville,TN
I'm confused why people here are saying that they won't date a girl who gives their number without knowing them etc.

I thought that's what a data if for?

You ask someone out and you go out for a data to get to know them. If they or you don't like the other person then end it there.

What's wrong with that approach?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
I'm confused why people here are saying that they won't date a girl who gives their number without knowing them etc.

I thought that's what a data if for?

You ask someone out and you go out for a data to get to know them. If they or you don't like the other person then end it there.

What's wrong with that approach?

I don't think theres anything wrong with that approach, but what do I know, I'm in a relationship with various ups and downs for 4 years now and it all started with asking her out (multiple times to be precise..)

I think asking a girls/womans father to take her out is a little bit outdated, but I agree with that point in regards to being very respectful to her parents.. if that makes sense.. So I think if I was about to ask a women to marry me, I think I would tell it her father first, too. I kinda like some old-school approaches like this.

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia
Setting the topic of this thread aside for a moment...

Is that a KILLER headline or what?! I hope it doesn't say too much about me (probably does) but I just HAD to see what this was about.

Great lesson in headline writing. Incredible promise that is so outrageous that you just have to find out if it's true or just some garbage. In other case...it made me click.

Phillipbro

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jan 10, 2013
Ontario
I agree, she was probably single (I hope), I saw nothing wrong girls give their numbers to me and my buddies all the time; "first glance".
Doesn't mean they'll reply to your texts or hookup right away.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.