The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to get a Girl in 10 seconds

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Lights

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Apr 13, 2011
On the Internet
Weird thread from me huh.

If more guys did this, then you'll get more dates. Go the fastlane approach. Don't be afraid of rejection! I see so many guys who are just terribly afraid, and they keep losing potential girlfriends, especially on this forum.

[video=youtube;ABgL2LcoBTU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABgL2LcoBTU[/video]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Alchemy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Oct 20, 2012
Oh yea! + speed because this is the only way to pick up ladies. Its how I met my wife. True fastlane. If you see something you want,go out and get it. Whats the worst shes gonna say. No? No one ever died from hearing a 'no'. :)

Entourage

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Sep 12, 2012
Oh yea! + speed because this is the only way to pick up ladies. Its how I met my wife. True fastlane. If you see something you want,go out and get it. Whats the worst shes gonna say. No? No one ever died from hearing a 'no'. :)

Congrats on meeting your wife like this!

I don't mean to disrespect you in ANY way whatsoever, just speaking my mind freely. But I wouldn't want to marry a woman who gives her phone number on first glance.

Again, your situation may be different, don't see this as a personal attack.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario

I don't mean to disrespect you in ANY way whatsoever, just speaking my mind freely. But I wouldn't want to marry a woman who gives her phone number on first glance.

You wouldn't marry anyone. You're 18. I wouldn't expect you to.

Lights

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Apr 13, 2011
On the Internet
Um, no it's not...

Agree it's not him. I just found him on youtube right now because it was on the front page.

But I am looking at more of his videos, he started youtube like 10 months ago, and is viral-kind-of. For simple things like staring at people, and no fancy pranks.

danoodle

Freedom Seeker
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 1, 2011
Kansas, toto
"Do you think I'm attractive?"

Umm yeah, this would never work for me. I have to rely on my other features like my giant, enormous, massive, well-endowed......sense of humor ;)

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
I don't think asking a girl 'Do you think I'm attractive' would work unless you actually WERE really attractive or if the girl really was starved for male attention, which it seems like she was here.

Most of the time, girls would simply play games.

Granted, I don't know what 'works' or not, nor do I pretend to...

MNentre

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Dec 11, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
My bad if its not him. I just remember seeing a bunch of videos of him doing undercover type stuff before he got big. He has videos of him responding to a bunch of craigslist ads giving away tickets to his show.

1PercentStreet

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 16, 2012
Vegas

And.. you're from a different country. Things are a bit different country to country as well as with age comes experience. You and I are both 18.
I do something like this though, why not just cut through the bullshit. A woman will decided to sleep with you within the first 10 seconds of meeting you.

Entourage

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Sep 12, 2012
And.. you're from a different country. Things are a bit different country to country as well as with age comes experience. You and I are both 18.
I do something like this though, why not just cut through the bullshit. A woman will decided to sleep with you within the first 10 seconds of meeting you.

Nah; we have pick up! I usually take her hand, spin her around, lean in for the kiss, barely touch her lips & simply walk away. Mesmerizes her every single time!

1PercentStreet

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 16, 2012
Vegas
Nah; we have pick up! I usually take her hand, spin her around, lean in for the kiss, barely touch her lips & simply walk away. Mesmerizes her every single time!

haha that works sometimes

Every girl is different.

Halffull

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Oct 25, 2012

As a guy who's asked for a lot of girls numbers, and has gone on a lot of dates, and had relationships with a lot of women, I can tell you that the quality of the girl literally has nothing to do with how likely she is to give out her number.

Entourage

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Sep 12, 2012
As a guy who's asked for a lot of girls numbers, and has gone on a lot of dates, and had relationships with a lot of women, I can tell you that the quality of the girl literally has nothing to do with how likely she is to give out her number.

I wish someone could beat that mindset out of me in all honesty.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012

No problem, lets find a boxing gym for our meeting in March. :boxing_smiley:

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario

Would you judge a man's intelligence by how muscular he is? It's the same thing: apples to oranges. There are quality girls out there who don't play the games.

Twiki

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Oct 7, 2012

Haha, well the first step in eliminating that mindset is to recognize that it was beaten IN to you at some point, or alternatively conditioned into you repeatedly over time. Recognizing when and where those circumstances were, or what it was about your environment, that contributed to that mindset, can help make that unproductive mindset dissolve.

Here's a neat free process called "Eliminate Your Beliefs" from Morty Lefkoe (no, not the guy who runs a toupee shop in Queens). Give it a try. This specific process doesn't work for every type of negative belief, and the way Morty does it doesn't work for everyone, but it's worth trying as the principle is sound.

PS. Watching that OP video made me feel like these two dishwashers working in the food truck outside the Little Havana club last night:

tmb_860_480.jpg

They were watching the beautiful ladies in their disco outfits with the flashy guys with their sports cars, and the guy on the left was saying: "Look at that punk... look at that girl... what's he's got that I don't got."

The other guy was like "He's very handsome, for one thing.... Man, look at him, he's got style, flash, pizaazz. A little coke money doesn't hurt either."

Then the cook came over and yelled at them "Hey man, there are two guys looking for you in the back. But don't take too long, we got a lot of work to do!"

mayana

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Apr 26, 2011
Georgia, USA
I'm sorry, but I never would have dated a guy who came up to me with this approach. Lol...

Not to say that it never, ever works, of course.

A better approach would be to be really friendly, and come back a few times. Make friends with the girl. Ask her questions about herself, find about what she likes, etc...

I think a lot of girls would think that this guy is too stuck on himself... lol

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
I find it amusing that this entire thread has only had one woman chime in (that I can tell, Mayana, above). It's all men (many, apparently single), hanging out, telling each other what women really truly want & respond to. I find this hilarious.

Halffull

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Oct 25, 2012
I find it amusing that this entire thread has only had one woman chime in (that I can tell, Mayana, above). It's all men (many, apparently single), hanging out, telling each other what women really truly want & respond to. I find this hilarious.

Let's say you were training a new salesforce. Would you hire one of your customers with no experience in sales to train your sales force, or an experienced salesperson with a proven track record of selling to that demographic.

Also, I don't know why the assumption is that they're single. At least one poster found his wife this way, and I know I have been in long term relationship for quite a while

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
Let's say you were training a new salesforce. Would you hire one of your customers with no experience in sales to train your sales force, or an experienced salesperson with a proven track record of selling to that demographic.

Also, I don't know why the assumption is that they're single. At least one poster found his wife this way, and I know I have been in long term relationship for quite a while

I guess this is my fault for engaging commentary on a thread like this in the first place. One thing I have learned in life is not to attempt to correct things that people have surmised from reading your writing (even though you typed nothing of the sort) because it's fruitless & never-ending.

What's the whole theme of this whole goddamned forum? Provide value, the rest will follow. This does not end with the economics of the business world. Lame tactics & trickery (or a shotgun blast approach) will only get you so far. To provide value to attract what you seek is the key. I'm guessing a more fruitful thread would be: what do women actually value? (since we're going with 'how to pick up a woman' here) -since women are apparently the target demographic or 'customer' in the cross-hairs.

You can break it down further from there: What type of woman do I want and what would she value in a partner & therefore be attracted to? You can sit around and guess (which is what this thread is doing, for the most part) or you can actually go find out.

The businesses that guess what their customers want (as opposed to asking or watching behavior or listening to feedback) don't fare so well. The businesses that out-perform their customers expectations or show their customers what they didn't even know they wanted yet -those businesses do exceptionally well.

All I'm saying is, why deviate from the Fastlane Mindset when you deviate from a discussion on business? These models work because they understand basic principles of human nature. Human nature does not end at the doorsteps of a business model.

Last edited:

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Wow, I can't believe how you guys turned this funny video into a serious discussion and are now comparing women to customers (wtf? seriously?).

dknise

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 29, 2012
North Bend, WA

I am the EXACT same way actually. I think it comes from a long history of getting cheated on, as well as watching every other guy in my entire life get cheated on; brother, best friends, close friends, acquaintances. It makes me extremely weary to ever get into a relationship with a girl. All I really want in life, is for one girl to come along and completely prove me wrong and make me look like a complete a**hole. Until then... I'm completely set on my ways.

Edit: For those of you who remember a couple months back... I am a free man now! Haha best decision I've ever made for my personal happiness and energy. I go on about 2 dates a week and only once have I wanted to go out with them again, in which case I left her at the nightclub we went to and she had to cab home hahahha.

Halffull

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Oct 25, 2012
I guess this is my fault for engaging commentary on a thread like this in the first place. One thing I have learned in life is not to attempt to correct things that people have surmised from reading your writing (even though you typed nothing of the sort) because it's fruitless & never-ending.

What's the whole theme of this whole goddamned forum? Provide value, the rest will follow. This does not end with the economics of the business world. Lame tactics & trickery (or a shotgun blast approach) will only get you so far. To provide value to attract what you seek is the key. I'm guessing a more fruitful thread would be: what do women actually value? (since we're going with 'how to pick up a woman' here) -since women are apparently the target demographic or 'customer' in the cross-hairs.

You can break it down further from there: What type of woman do I want and what would she value in a partner & therefore be attracted to? You can sit around and guess (which is what this thread is doing, for the most part) or you can actually go find out.

The businesses that guess what their customers want (as opposed to asking or watching behavior or listening to feedback) don't fare so well. The businesses that out-perform their customers expectations or show their customers what they didn't even know they wanted yet -those businesses do exceptionally well.

All I'm saying is, why deviate from the Fastlane Mindset when you deviate from a discussion on business? These models work because they understand basic principles of human nature. Human nature does not end at the doorsteps of a business model.

I agree with everything you said. I have done a lot of actually going out, meeting woman, figuring out who I want, and seeing what works. Offering value? Key concept. If you suck, you're not going to get a woman (at least not for every long.)

@theag, a lot of a beginning a relationship is figuring out how to sell yourself. It's an extremely valuable way to view dating. The mistake is thinking that viewing a woman as a customer, and viewing her as a human being, is somehow mutually exclusive.

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
All I really want in life, is for one girl to come along and completely prove me wrong and make me look like a complete a**hole.

Here's what you don't understand about women: they find that mindset ^^above^^ a complete turn off. All I hear is wha, wha, wha, poor me, I've been hurt & now I'm going to carry a grudge against every single woman I meet until one (stupid enough) comes along and proves she's not that way. You are demanding that people cater to you & your hurts before you even attempt to show that you're worth it (that you have value). And that's not the way the world works.

I'm not trying to bash you, dknise, I'm just trying to give it to you straight so you can improve your process to get what you want. I've been cheated on. It sucks. Nowadays it's even worse because it can impact your physical health if a cheater you trust does something stupid with a stranger. I get it. It F*cking blows.

But you're, again, missing the point. People gravitate towards things they value. Women don't value a potential partner who expects them to overcome a previous partner's transgressions. No thanks. It's not attractive.

ps: for the record, I'm a woman. Most people seem to think I'm a dude on forums.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.