The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How Do You Consume Articles About Marketing/Stay Updated?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Gymjunkie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 17, 2009
Hello!

Wondering, how do are Fastlaners staying up to date with Marketing changes, learn about new things etc?

What sites you read, what do you find most interesting these days (case studies or some general broad strategy thinking too)?

Cheers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

marklov

It is a Tiger That Devours Me but I am The Tiger
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Mar 30, 2014
I am studying the relatively older guys systems even dead ones more than the newer guys now.

Adapting many of their principles and strategies has been helping me tremendously in
my offline targeting efforts and gaining a genuine love for helping my clients in their businesses.

Just my experience so far.

snowbank

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Aug 10, 2007
Austin, TX
Hello!

Wondering, how do are Fastlaners staying up to date with Marketing changes, learn about new things etc?

What sites you read, what do you find most interesting these days (case studies or some general broad strategy thinking too)?

Cheers

One of the best marketing events is happening in San Diego right now.

Attending events like that will help a lot from hearing what everyone else is doing/what is working. Or you can hire the people on for consulting/outsourcing that attend/implement everything on a daily basis.

Neil Patel's blog is probably the best 'how to do it yourself' marketing blog I know of.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gymjunkie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 17, 2009
I am studying the relatively older guys systems even dead ones more than the newer guys now.

Adapting many of their principles and strategies has been helping me tremendously in
my offline targeting efforts and gaining a genuine love for helping my clients in their businesses.

Just my experience so far.

Do you use apps to discover articles etc? From newer blogs. Is there a content overload?

Big fan of studying old school marketing. Dan Kennedy etc. Brilliant stuff.

Gymjunkie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 17, 2009
One of the best marketing events is happening in San Diego right now.

Attending events like that will help a lot from hearing what everyone else is doing/what is working. Or you can hire the people on for consulting/outsourcing that attend/implement everything on a daily basis.

Neil Patel's blog is probably the best 'how to do it yourself' marketing blog I know of.

Cheers Billy! That's def. something to do. Patel's blog is probably best right now.

I'm more wondering about content Consumption?Discovery angle for this. Do you have like Feedly set up, or just have a list of blogs to keep coming back to? Do you see stuff on soc. media and then check out new blogs?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.