The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How do I change my avatar picture?

likeweb

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
Nov 20, 2012
I already looked under my profile settings, photos, settings, I don't find were can I upload an image....... Is this something I'm not yet supposed to do due to my "Parked" status? if that's the case, I can go and move my car around for a while! lol :rolleyes::driving:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ewH

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Oct 30, 2012
Click on Settings up in the top right corner. Then once you’re in your settings, go to My Settings (left side of page) and click on Edit Avatar. Choose amusing photo. Ta-da!

I see that now, but I don't think it was there when I was in parked status. If that is the case, I guess you can still get around it by going to the direct link. Oops.

likeweb

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
Nov 20, 2012
Ta-da!,

Thank you guys! I did really try to find it on my own, until I started thinking it might had something to do with my reputation speed.

BTW, ewH yes I did use the direct link you provided at first, then I tried Alana's approach too.

Cheers!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

ewH

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Oct 30, 2012
BTW, ewH yes I did use the direct link you provided at first, then I tried Alana's approach too.

Yeah, I see that now. I think my problem is that I kept looking for a way to edit it from My Profile instead of Settings. Thanks Alana!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.