The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Here Is Some Words Of Wisdom From A Guy That Took His Bar Mitzvah Money And Turned It Into Millions

Anything related to matters of the mind

livelyfe

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 13, 2014
Find out how Timothy Sykes made his first million dollars from his Bar Mitzvah Gift money. Plus, he wants to help you get rich too and realize your life can be better, so prepare to get inspired.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Joe Cassandra

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
509%
Jul 25, 2013
Woodstock, GA
Find out how Timothy Sykes made his first million dollars from his Bar Mitzvah Gift money. Plus, he wants to help you get rich too and realize your life can be better, so prepare to get inspired.

This is only your 2nd post and your post sounds like a semi pitch on his behalf...did sykes send you to market for him.....

After seeing the video, I wouldnt be surprised [emoji52]

Formless

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 27, 2013

Here are some words of wisdom from a guy that took a technology foreign to his country and turned into billions. Plus, his wealth is directly proportional to the number of people he has helped make money.

(This is the founder of Alibaba, Taobao and the Alibaba financial service divisions.)

I suggest for anyone to watch every speech this guy has ever given. He GETS it. Plus I think it gives confidence to hear a BILLIONAIRE re-iterate the advice MJ gave us in the book.

sle3pyguii

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Aug 19, 2012
Watched videos on this guy before.

Thought he was cool until I watched a video documentary that he was in...Safe to say the guy is probably NOT the type of person you want to emulate.

ArthurDayne

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
May 22, 2014
Hong Kong
OP, sorry but that was one of the worst videos I've ever seen on the internet.

Great evidence, though, that money isn't a substitute for charisma or class.

D11FYY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Mar 13, 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
I used to like him but honestly he trys to hard to act cool and suave and comes off as a major league douche. Watched some mock-up of cribs and his house was in it the house had less character than him.
If he just tried to be normal sort of like Manny Khoshbin just giving a insight to his life rather than quoting [HASHTAG]#jewswithviews[/HASHTAG] after every post (it was funny the first time) I would probably respect him. But it sells well for him so who am I?

McCoyH

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jul 28, 2013
Iowa
Stopped watching after "turned $12k into 2M trading stocks"

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.