The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello...

exon

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jun 29, 2009
Croatia
Hey to all,:tiphat:

Very glad to find this forum just googling for some new business opportunities.

Well, I'm in Business for over 10 years and have done mostly trading. Till years ago everything was fine, better say great, but then all went wrong. I didn't adjust my business to current situation and Boom...

I spent one year only on studying and researching, while the money for life came from things that I could sell. My BMW X5 and 530 E60 are for long gone and now I got fine Astra. There were lots of other things to sell and all those things I had to allocate for the survival and patching debts. Well, then I had no capital to start a job that I knew to do, but this time without my known mistakes. Working normal job was not an option for me, because with that monthly income I can't get my life in order anymore and ofcourse I don't want that road to Wealth devour 40 years of my Life...

Now I have more knowledge then ever, for my ultra fast zero to million plan...

This is really embaressing for me among people who seek inspiration and success stories, but this is life also.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bobo

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Mar 25, 2008
This is really embaressing for me among people who seek inspiration and success stories, but this is life also

Shouldn't be embarrassing, sounds more like a great beginning to a thrilling success story to me.

Welcome and relax, this is not a place where your worth is tied to your ...$worth.

I've thought that our lack of a Croation perspective on the business world was a real problem for this forum and look - you have already remedied that.

Have fun, make yourself at home and welcome. We look forward to getting to know you.

GoldenEggs

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Sep 4, 2007
Silicon Valley, CA
Hello and welcome!!

No need to be embarrassed. There is much to learn, from success stories and stories where things did not go according to plan. I look forward to reading your posts!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome exon to the Fastlane!

exon

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jun 29, 2009
Croatia
Thanks guys to all. Very relaxing environment here...

exon

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jun 29, 2009
Croatia
I'll do my best to get in success stories section fast. Hope this would be the best example for "from zero" success stories...

CoMp1eX

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Sep 1, 2007
Welcome.

It's better to reach your first success and lose it, then to have never experienced it at all.

In my eyes, your way closer to the Fastlane than before. You should read the "Fastlane Plan" post by Runum? as well.

Make sure you learn your mistakes thoroughly and come back strong! :urock2:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...