The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Motorstorm

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 21, 2024
West Germany
I am a 21 year old german guy.
Ive spent 3,5 years in an apprenticeship and have worked as a car mechanic for about 1 year now and im currently in a mental hospital.

This is also the very first formum of any kind on the internet I registered myself at so this is all a tat wierd.

Ive read Millonaire Fastlane and Unscripted .

As a kid I always dreamed about the idea of changing the world. Making my own car company or just giving to those in need and making the world a little less grim.
Nowerdays my motivations are more selfish.
Im a huge fan of not grinding my life away at a job, breaking my mind and my body doing so. Finding a way to divorce myself from NEEDING to work only to eat and rent a small apartment.
I want the funds to do dumb fun stuff like rally racing, building my own workshop to modify cars. Taking a beater to south africa and see if I can make my way to east russia or further.
I want to desperatly avoid becoming like my father and mother or relatives. I want to have the time to raise, see and afford my children. And find a woman that I can be with more then just on the weekends and a few hours after the dayly grind.

But most importantly I seek advice on where to start.
I have plans to start a trucking company. I know in of itself not fastlane material at all, but I was thinking more about throwing myself into the water to figure out how to keep afloat before I attempt swimming.
Other ideas of engineering and manufacturing handy devices arround the automotive field, or offering services arround and in the field also come to mind. Or starting a small scale special motorcycle company.

I do also struggle with motivation and mental health issues but I am working on that already.
But overall I am pretty clueless as most young adults are, so thats why I am here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Motorstorm

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 21, 2024
West Germany
Welcome to the forum.

Is there a need for it? Why will you be better?
German market right now has always more freight available. The biggest issue to solve is getting people to do the driving and do it cheap. Also vehicles are capped at 40 tons and are limited in length. So I'm pretty limited wich is bad.
Okay yeah I see how this looks. Like a Job.
But wouldn't you agree that for someone who has no experience in running a company just getting started and then looking how to skew value in the industry would be better then sitting on ones rear trying to think of THE perfect idea?
I am aware that I need to skew value, provide big value and effect a lot of people if I want this to not be another decades long soulless grind.
Maybe I could go for a UBER like deal for cargo instead of people. That could work.

I'm sorry sir if this sounds like weak minded slow lane/sidewalk slop but that's also what I'm here for. Better understanding the mindset.
I don't wanna die poor and broken with no good memories.
I do want to provide value to this world.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...