The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from New Jersey!

LeftBench

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
316%
Jul 16, 2013
NJ
Hey, everybody. Glad to be here on the forums... I decided to check them out after seeing the website in the Millionaire Fastlane book. VERY Happy I found this place and I just had to join.

A little about me:

My name is James, I'm 29 years old and from New Jersey. I have a beautiful wife and our first child is due in October. I'm a Police Officer with 5 1/2 years of experience working for a large but not very populated town.

I have dreamed of obtaining wealth for a long time but haven't done much to actually get myself there. I own my own business teaching Self-Defense as a side gig, but at this point it is more of a hobby than a money-maker.

My main goal is to move from the slow lane to the fast lane... and I'm excited to network with like minded people. Lately I've read a bunch of finance, self-help, motivational, and inventor books. While I got a lot of great ideas, much of what I read was "slow lane" type stuff. It was the old school, become rich in your 70's type of thinking. It wasn't till I purchased the Millionaire Fastlane that I realized there is a better way of thinking and living.

I haven't even finished the Millionaire Fastlane yet (getting there) and I'm already excited to start my move from the slow lane to the fast lane.

Thanks for reading my long winded post.. I look forward to speaking to and learning from many of you!

-James

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LeftBench

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
316%
Jul 16, 2013
NJ
Hi all. Just a quick update on myself. Since starting reading the Millionaire Fastlane , I've begun writing my E-Book and started scouring the net for invention ideas. At this time I'm focused on a certain market, but after getting the e-book done (and hopefully a few other things in that field) I plan on getting into a few other fields as well.

Instead of searching Craigslist for hours on end for part time jobs, I'm now spending my free time on the stuff that matters. Things that will build true wealth!

LimitLessJG

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Jul 2, 2013
New Jersey
Welcome, James. Props for being a cop and protecting the public. My younger brother is trying to become a cop. Nice intro and great to see a fellow New Jerseyian making the transition from slow to fastlane. What part of Jersey are you from if you don't mind me asking? I'm from Union County.

LeftBench

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
316%
Jul 16, 2013
NJ
Hey Mr. JG. I'm from Passaic County. Thanks for appreciating what I do. Overall, I enjoy my job, but not to the point where I'd keep it if I earned some TRUE wealth.

After finishing the Millionaire Fastlane (Just finished it 5 mins ago) I've decided to use my job as my backbone while I work on my other projects.

JG We are probably pretty close to each other. Hope to network some time in the future!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...