The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Have you guys ever heard of this amazing fastlane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEXT

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Sep 26, 2011
Hey fastlaner!tell me what you think of this concept and if you have any better approaches to it?

A resort made for medical vacations.people with all sorts of diseases can come for alternative treatmnet which has been shown to cure people of diseases in stage 4 cancers,reduce weight,detox etc.mainstream medicine dont want you to know cures exist but this resort doing blood test and clinical research will be providing these miracles,but as an medical vacation not being promoted as such though.think along the lines of passages in malibu that is advertised so much on tv.there are clinics like this all over the world ,but this one would have the doctors using the best and most effective ways discovered from all over the world pooled in this resort.
This would be really groundbreaking and a godsend that most people hearing this don't even know or believe this is possible or exist.

Are there any thoughts and opinons on how to improve on developing this business?maybe a twist you all would like to see?

This is huge y'all!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rocksolid

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Nov 17, 2008
New York
Do you have a cure for cancer???? You post many ideas on this boards and they all involve a cure for cancer in one way or another. Do you have a cure??? Or do you just enjoy posting ideas that can't be done yet?

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
I thought this was already being done in Central American countries?(Costa Rica?)

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
That's not a resort, that's called a laboratory using humans as test specimens.

I liked your hotel idea better.

marlitamc

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Nov 13, 2011
Toronto
I know there are many resorts worldwide that cater to plastic surgery patients. They have supposedly excellent doctors yet charge less than similarly-skilled doctors in North America, plus you get a "resort stay" during your recovery. Is there an aggregator site for those? Maybe you should consider that. People who have gone to those resorts can rank their experience, and perhaps you can charge a referral fee to the resorts listed. Just a thought.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
hey have supposedly excellent doctors yet charge less than similarly-skilled doctors in North America, plus you get a "resort stay" during your recovery. Is there an aggregator site for those? Maybe you should consider that. People who have gone to those resorts can rank their experience, and perhaps you can charge a referral fee to the resorts listed. Just a thought.

Good idea. Each new customer is worth substantial $ and I imagine the lead fee would be pretty high.

NEXT

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Sep 26, 2011
Do you have a cure for cancer???? You post many ideas on this boards and they all involve a cure for cancer in one way or another. Do you have a cure??? Or do you just enjoy posting ideas that can't be done yet?

As a matter of fact yes.I have been researching these things for well over a decade.I have found amazing treatments doctors and products that have been proven by many respected doctors,civilizations,research but are hidden from us via government,media and greedy corporate hands.People think this is a conspiracy theory but it is not.Thats why Iam here on the fastlane forum with varying concepts of delivering this life saving and changing everyone needs,including everyone here on the fast lane forum.

I really need the help of everyone here including MJ DeMarco to help me develop the best method to deliver it,that people will embrace.It is definately a need for all.Not just touching Millions but potentially Billions.Iam not a doctor but know the doctors and clinics etc.

Can you see the concept?

NEXT

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Sep 26, 2011
I thought this was already being done in Central American countries?(Costa Rica?)

Its being done all over the world.But no one has pooled all the various methods from the world over under one roof.Each have their single method(s) or principle(s) they use exclusively with great results.Can you suggest something here?

NEXT

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Sep 26, 2011
That's not a resort, that's called a laboratory using humans as test specimens.

I liked your hotel idea better.

Thanks.This is much greater than the hotel idea though.This could save and improve the lives of billions of people.This is probably the biggest challenge to develop with the greatest reward to hummanity.Imagine being cured of cancer,aids,diabetes,MS at a medical resort with clinical proof day in day out.Blood work follow up test for the rest of your life free after you go through the program.You see it now?

xmartel

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jul 22, 2008
Canada, eh!
If you really do have the cure for cancer, do you mind explaining it to us? It might help us help you if we were actually able to believe you.

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
I can see it. Billions to be made.

Can you please show/ link us to some sort of proof you can cure cancer, and what forms of cancer your doc's can cure?

Thanks.. I think a lot of people here might be willing to help if so.

Sharp

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Nov 8, 2011
Canada
I know there are many resorts worldwide that cater to plastic surgery patients. They have supposedly excellent doctors yet charge less than similarly-skilled doctors in North America, plus you get a "resort stay" during your recovery. Is there an aggregator site for those? Maybe you should consider that. People who have gone to those resorts can rank their experience, and perhaps you can charge a referral fee to the resorts listed. Just a thought.

Do organizations actually pay for leads? How would one automate a process like this when there are many organizations involved?

Sharp

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Nov 8, 2011
Canada
Thanks. It's been a while since I read it but will take a look at it. I know his Limos.com had a similar thing going on.

I was thinking having a forum where people could rate their seminar experience. I know most seminar's don't pay affiliate commissions so maybe adsense in forum is another idea.

CommonCents

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 14, 2009
MN
Study your niche so you can talk their language and know their demographic and cost/profit structure, and how they get clients now, and how you can add value.

Start generating leads w/ a site, social media etc...send a couple leads to your potential customers, charge them a lot.

NEXT

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Sep 26, 2011
If you really do have the cure for cancer, do you mind explaining it to us? It might help us help you if we were actually able to believe you.

Their aare many doctors and clinics offering programs to heal and have been quite successful.Its really there,no joke.Do you think having a site that merges them in one place like medical vacations for alternative medicine would work or do you have abetter idea?But it is real pograms and retreats are out there people testify to vaious ones saving their life. i want to bring it to the world on a large scale.Any suggestions?

NEXT

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Sep 26, 2011
I can see it. Billions to be made.

Can you please show/ link us to some sort of proof you can cure cancer, and what forms of cancer your doc's can cure?

Thanks.. I think a lot of people here might be willing to help if so.

I dont cure it but know of the doctors and treatments around the world that do and have done it.ts real folks and i am trying to bring it to the world,so you guys would not disbelieve it as you are now,which i understand.Any suggestions on how to make this info profitable?

Icy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 16, 2009
I dont cure it but know of the doctors and treatments around the world that do and have done it.ts real folks and i am trying to bring it to the world,so you guys would not disbelieve it as you are now,which i understand.Any suggestions on how to make this info profitable?

Why didn't they get in contact with Steve Jobs?

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas

Great can you please show us some links to the doctors and treatments around the world that do?

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
I love how this thread has 2 different directions:

1. The idea/concept of having a lead-gen site for plastic surgery (a potential fastlane idea, if executed well).

2. A hilarious back-and-forth between NEXT and a few regulars. NEXT, not sure if you see what's going on-- but folks here are trying to be nice to you. Coming here and telling us that you're going to link cancer, AIDs, and diabetes patients w/doctors who cure these things . . . well . . .

. . . let's just say there is a bridge a friend of mine has for sale . . it's a great deal . . .

stock-photo-this-is-a-shot-of-the-brooklyn-bridge-that-speaks-for-itself-638105.jpg

-Russ H.

NEXT

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Sep 26, 2011
Why didn't they get in contact with Steve Jobs?

steve jobs is rich and has rich friends who make money off people being rich(pharma,food manufacturers).You get it?

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
steve jobs is rich and has rich friends who make money off people being rich(pharma,food manufacturers).You get it?

No, sorry, I don't get it.

Are you saying that just b/c he had rich friends, that they all made sure he didn't have access to this information?

Seriously?

Dude.

Steve Jobs died of cancer. He would have done ANYTHING to NOT DIE.

Rest assured he checked out--thoroughly-- any treatments out there. He had the money, he had the motivation.

And he had ties to non-Western approaches since his ashram days.

So if there was anyone out there who would have taken advantage of a cure for cancer, it was Steve Jobs.

-Russ H.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
284%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
I think Will Smith found a cure at one point too... but it didn't turn out well...

i-am-legend-photo.jpg

i-am-legend.jpg

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
I think Will Smith found a cure at one point too... but it didn't turn out well...

Ha ha!

IIRC, Will was looking for the ANTIDOTE for the CURE for cancer.

(since the cure for cancer was turning everyone, except him, into zombies)

Loved I am Legend.

-Russ H.

NEXT

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Sep 26, 2011
I know it sounds humorus to many.But thats ok people tend to make fun of things they dont believe,thats human nature.Steve jobs did have money and access to any thing ,only thing these things are not well known and are very underground.While they do heal people of all these aliments they are not marketed that way,to avoid legal implications.People thought those who spoke of the mafia were crazy until an INSIDERS came out and it became widespread.You guys may think you are humoring me but I humor everyone who think they are humoring me.It is only if you are in the suituation that you will appreciate this cause and be extremly thankfully for it. I knew lots of people who died of cancer to and they tought I was crazy for suggesting their are ways out there that are not being broadcast mainstream.Any way no hard feelings fastlaners I understand,nice sarcasm with the Iam legend,lol.I got it,I have a sense of humor yall.Its all good.

NEXT

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Sep 26, 2011
Lets say it is fiction fastlaners,all jokes aside what would be a good idea and money model to take this info mainstream so you all could see the proof?Give me some good suggestions to take the information even to create a website,lead genration or directory etc,and I will show you who and where.

CommonCents

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 14, 2009
MN
Hasn't Monavie already been done? ;) Hey it was a fast lane to a quick billion though.

Maybe Kevin Trudeau could do an infomercial on it.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
284%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Buddy, we are only poking fun because of your approach.

Not because of you as a person, or your ideas, or your philosophy.

Your sales pitch just needs a lot of work. The way you speak about the "cure for cancer" makes you sound like a snake oil salesman. At one point I was a part of an MLM that promised "if you drink this juice all of your problems will go away... but don't tell anyone what it does... but it has cured diabetes in some people! ... but don't tell them that..." Their basic sales pitch was "try this and maybe it will cure all of your diseases!"

Don't try to sell yourself as a cure. (And you ARE selling yourself by the way) Sell the opportunity.

Let me take a crack at this:
"Hi, my name is NEXT, I am extremely passionate about helping cancer patients and I have an idea. I want to create the OPPORTUNITY for people to get well through whatever means possible.

I want to develop a place where people can explore their options from conventional to... not-so-conventional. There may not be a way to cure cancer quite yet but I believe there is a way to beat it. Studies show that patients with [blah blah blah] treatment have shown positive results, and other patients in [blah blah blah] treatment (you'll have to excuse me, I know a lot of things but cancer is not one), have showed other results.

My goal is to create a place where cancer patients become cancer survivors."

For your dream to come true people have to believe in your idea - not some whacky claims.

Two points to ponder:

1. Even if you really do believe you have a cure for cancer - you have to really think of the ramifications of saying it. You could impact people in a VERY negative way if you promise something you don't have.

2. The people on this forum have a mountain of ideas to help get you started (they have even given you tons if you read between the lines). But the problem is these guys think you're goofy in the head because of how you come across in your posts.

IF you are really that goofy in the head (and not just having trouble communicating your passion) than it is up to us as super heroes to stop you from pulling a Jim Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.