The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Has any body tryed WPsBOX? or Scrape Box?

Ruben5

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1%
Jul 27, 2011
Dallas
Hi im just wondering if those link building programs are worth buying and which one is better? Im thinking about buying WPsBOX but I just want do some research first...

Does Google penalize for using programs like this?

Thanks,
Ruben jr

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
Get Scrapebox, trust me. Best money you'll ever spend on any SEO tool.

And you can get it for $57 instead of $97 by using this link:

Code:
http://www.scrapebox.com/bhw

If you end up getting it and need help figuring out how to use it, I'll walk you through it and share some videos with ya.

Just a word of caution though, don't blast your main site with it. Use this tool for: #1 SCRAPING (duh) and #2 hitting your 1st and 2nd tier sites with thousands of blog comments. Plus there's a *dozen* other uses for it. Heck, I'm running a 50,000 url autoapprove list right now with my Scrapebox.

P.S. Don't buy Scrapebox wannabes, you're better off getting the real deal. Hope this helps.

Ruben5

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1%
Jul 27, 2011
Dallas
Thanks for the advice... What about buying it from websites like ioffer.com? I saw it on there for 10 bucks...
And whats the most backlinks you can do for your website per week?

Thanks,
Ruben jr

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
Thanks for the advice... What about buying it from websites like ioffer.com? I saw it on there for 10 bucks...
And whats the most backlinks you can do for your website per week?

Thanks,
Ruben jr

You're asking questions that I can't really answer with any amount of certainty. I checked ioffer.com for "scrapebox" but I only seen the scrapebox scheduler and the wpscrapebox, neither of which are actually scrapebox.

Let me ask you a question, are you interested in buying these tools because you want to learn SEO or do you want to get your site ranked? Because you can buy link packages that will help your site get ranked. But personally, I think a person is better off actually learning SEO, then he / she can know what it will take to examine a niche, determine competition, rank a site, etc.

Ruben5

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1%
Jul 27, 2011
Dallas
Thanks for your reply and yes I know off page seo as far as link building goes I just thought programs like scrapebox helps speed the process as far as finding websites to place backlinks on....

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
Thanks for your reply and yes I know off page seo as far as link building goes I just thought programs like scrapebox helps speed the process as far as finding websites to place backlinks on....

Yes, that's one of scrapebox's biggest features - finding sites, aka scraping. But you've got to be careful with it because it can do more harm than good to your site if don't know what you're doing; same with xrumer.

Ruben5

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1%
Jul 27, 2011
Dallas
Ok cool I think Im go ahead and buy it... Ill buy it from that link you gave me when I got enough cash...

Whats the most backlinks I can give me webpage each week? 500 backlinks? 1,000?

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
The exact number is 5,555 links per week, google has this number built into their algorithm.

If you build more than 5,555 links to your site in a week, Matt Cutts will personally audit your website, and if he finds even one backlink that looks like it came from scrapebox, he will push the button to sandbox your site.

sandbox_400x400-300x300.jpg

JWatchdog

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 24, 2011
And the secret is out ....dopee! And yes kwerner is right "Scrapebox= sandboxed if used wrong". from being a memember on a site Kwerner just mentioned. I have heard fellow members state you should use a natural build up of backlinks. evryday add 20 links from different page ranks

Ruben5

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1%
Jul 27, 2011
Dallas
5,555 is alot of links... Ill probably just buy scrape box when I have extra cash and try to do 1,000 links per week but try to make it look natural... Try to mix it up and put backlinks on blogs, forums, etc... To be safe..

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.