The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Happy Thanksgiving 2015 Fastlane Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Happy Thanksgiving to all of the Fastlane Forum members (and even you too...unregistered creepers!).

Hopefully this Thanksgiving finds you getting ready to enjoy some down time.

Keep in mind that Fastlaners take advantage of normal lulls to accelerate. You can have BOTH.

In this thread, drop a few words about how you will spend your Thanksgiving.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
So my holiday routine has been pretty consistent. Up at the crack of dawn when normal people are sleeping. This year, I will be putting the finishing touches on a dozen new items that will be launching over the weekend online.

So, taking full advantage of the quiet to jam a bunch of new products out to the universe, and hopefully the universe quickly responds in kind.

Later on Thanksgiving, I will be with my family out on the Gulf of Mexico for a tropical style Thanksgiving feast.

We'll let the sun set by catching some football on TV (while the passive income continues to roll in without a break) and then I will be back in the saddle early Black Friday morning enjoying the day when retailers go from red to black balance sheets.

My best personal regards to you for a safe and enjoyable "holiday" and I hope it finds you kicking a$$, recharging your batteries, and getting set to finish the year Fastlane style.

- Vigilante

G

Guest34764

I just found out Thanksgiving is tomorrow.

That being said I'll be heading out to my Stepdads family for some good times and food then I'll go to my Uncles house for some more food.

Thanksgiving Is a time to relax a bit with family so I'll probably do just that.After all that I'm going to hustle the rest of the week and weekend to hit my milestone.

Happy Thanksgiving y'all.

Damage Inc.

There's no return from 86
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Dec 30, 2014
Pennsylvania
Happy Thanksgiving guys. I'll be spending the earlier part of the day with my girlfriend and her family and then we're heading over to my sister's place for dinner and with my immediate family. Should be a pretty easy going and relaxing day. After drinks and dessert I'll be back home working on some new pictures and ebay listings, trying to get as close as I can to my 2015 sales goals before the new year.

And an especially happy Thanksgiving to a few of you who have really helped me out and made an impact on my life this year (some knowingly, some unknowingly): @MJ DeMarco @Vigilante @JasonR @theag @biophase.

turkey_zps0v3jipt3.jpg

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Happy Thanksgiving all ... the time when you all get together with your family and they tell you "That won't work!" "Get a job!" "Retire early? Millions? It's a pipe dream!" -- just kidding (just reflecting on my own holiday history, ha ha)

phenom4hire

Onwards and Upwards
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Mar 26, 2011
Jesup, GA
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I have a lot to be thankful for as I am sure many of you do as well. Live isn't always daisies and roses but I could be in a much worse situation with a much worse mindset, so I am thankful that I have seen the other side of that coin. Don't forget to spread a little joy if given the opportunity, I volunteered to take thanksgiving dinner over and hang out with the faculty and patients at a drug rehab clinic in town, so this Thanksgiving Ill will be able to give back into the community a little bit. Looking forward to it. Lastly, best wishes to all you fastlaners out there and any others reading this thread, I hope you have a day full of wonderful food and wonderful memories.

ExCubeCommando

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Oct 10, 2015
Evans, Colorado
I was planning on driving to Idaho to visit family, but suddenly got several projects from customers, so plans got changed. I’m going to spend the day working at home in my shop. That is, after writing this and sipping a cup of coffee or 2.

There’s a light snow falling and I have a pot of chili going. I’ll focus on my work without distractions. I won’t be with family, but the day will be more productive then getting stuffed with turkey and pie, followed by sitting in front of the TV watching football.

Safe travels to all of you who are going to be with family, and wishing you and your families a happy Thanksgiving!

Jamie T

>>
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
390%
Oct 26, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful for my family (who support/tolerate my ambitions), my closest friends, members of the Fastlane forum, and my health/fitness.

Today, I'm headed over to my sister's house to spend some time with my nieces and nephews (five and counting) and my family.

Dinosaur BBQ is our food of choice today.

Side note, my sister is about halfway through the Millionaire Fastlane . I wonder how our conversations will go over with the rest of the family... this should be interesting.

Have a great holiday.

Veloce Grey

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jun 24, 2014
Generally it involves watching football for me, though it's Friday here in NZ and not a holiday obviously. And Friday also means races/betting so will mix that in.

In terms of holidays I did spend some time googling for a large Dancing and Singing Snowman since the restaurant I went to last night had a Christmas display with one and it was oddly hypnotic. Probably an odd thing to get when we have Christmas in summer but when I was younger and used to paint Christmas scenes on windows the Snowman was a reliable one since you basically couldn't get it wrong, a bit like trees/candles/stars. Trying to do a fancy Santa usually showed up my complete lack of artistic talent. The year I attempted painting a Nativity Scene even I couldn't tell what it was.

I should add I was googling for a non-terrifying looking Snowman. Some of the ones I've seen look like they've been hitting the crazy pills and may as well be carrying a bloody axe rather than a candy cane.

Vidar

Business Ninjette
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jun 22, 2013
Utah
Had to hide myself away today to finish up some blog posts (p.s. those suckers are hard when you're really trying to put valuable info out!) and redo some website photos. It's the busy season at the Hospital, hello 80+ hour work weeks *dies*, but I get this whole weekend off and I'm going to make the most of all the time I've got!

Writing more emails to nurture relations with consumers who've signed up on my website/facebook/etc. has been a priority recently. That, and getting together a more targeted ad campaign after learning a few things from the last. I also just got a great review from one of the ladies who received my Instagram Giveaway Prize Pack, so that was awesome to wake up to :3

And then there's Adwords... I'll get you next time, Gadget! -er... Adwords!

I'm off to start making the rolls that I refuse to make the rest of the year... talk about labor intensive D:

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! ... or Thursday, depending ;) I'm so thankful for this forum and all you wonderful members who are so willing to spend your time and energy helping others <3 I'm especially thankful that I get to come to the Meetup in February, I'll be there come Hell or high water!

mws87

talk less, listen more.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
May 5, 2015
California
Happy Thanksgiving all ... the time when you all get together with your family and they tell you "That won't work!" "Get a job!" "Retire early? Millions? It's a pipe dream!" -- just kidding (just reflecting on my own holiday history, ha ha)
^yup, getting ready for that today.

JaxAttacks

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
May 16, 2015
California
Happy Thanksgiving. I'll be running around with the wife all day going to different families' houses.

G

Guest34764

Happy Thanksgiving all ... the time when you all get together with your family and they tell you "That won't work!" "Get a job!" "Retire early? Millions? It's a pipe dream!"

My whole Thanksgiving.

It was still a great time hanging around my family, though.But a lot of people were off-put by my entrepreneurial talk.

EDIT:I was going to go off on a rant, but It's Thanksgiving so I can't get that mad about it.

Family is family so treat them nicely.

It doesn't matter if they don't understand (because they won't).Just show them the big numbers in your bank and prove them wrong.The best feelings you get are when everyone thinks you're crazy, but you're the one with the money.(Not that I have much,just saying).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads