The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

hacking instagram (NOT).

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

KingKo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Sep 27, 2015
whatsupp fellow entrepreneurs!

looking for the best tool to hack instagram.

Nr1 advise I got from fellowpreneurs is:

INSTAGRESS

https://instagress.com/

Anyone experience or better ideas?

Besides, I will also contact influencers to promote my nootropic ..... they get a free jar in return....
or the official name: influecing marketing

Peace!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

happybhoy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jan 2, 2015
Ecosse
Just one account? Just grow it manually for the first while.

T-K

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 22, 2016
Istanbul
Is your product legit? And I don't mean if it's harmful or not. I mean does it work or is it just vitamins and amino acid kinda stuff? Have you tried it on yourself?

snowbank

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Aug 10, 2007
Austin, TX

INSTAGRESS

Paying $10/month for an automated tool isn't "hacking" anything.

Using the same automated tool that tens of thousands of people already use to do the same exact things is definitely not hacking anything.

I will also contact influencers to promote my nootropic ..... they get a free jar in return

You're hacking yourself to failure.

Start focusing on real value, and real effort.

Step 1: value (you don't have this figured out)
Step 2: marketing (you don't have this figured out)

= guaranteed failure

Put the time in now, it will save you massive amounts of time/stress/frustration/money later.

KingKo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Sep 27, 2015
Is your product legit? And I don't mean if it's harmful or not. I mean does it work or is it just vitamins and amino acid kinda stuff? Have you tried it on yourself?

Dude ofcourse it works i developped it myself with a team of foodsupplement consultants and ivested every single penny on my account.

KingKo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Sep 27, 2015
Paying $10/month for an automated tool isn't "hacking" anything.

Using the same automated tool that tens of thousands of people already use to do the same exact things is definitely not hacking anything.

You're hacking yourself to failure.

Start focusing on real value, and real effort.

Step 1: value (you don't have this figured out)
Step 2: marketing (you don't have this figured out)

= guaranteed failure

Put the time in now, it will save you massive amounts of time/stress/frustration/money later.
Hi snowbank. Thanks for the feesback. About the facr that its not hacking you re right. Bout the other to points, can you please explain why that is? Sunce im running a profitable business its hatd to accept that kinda awnser. Thank you for the explanation.

T-K

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 22, 2016
Istanbul
Dude ofcourse it works i developped it myself with a team of foodsupplement consultants and ivested every single penny on my account.
It is good then. There are a lot of shitty products out there. Wanted to make sure this is not another one.

instaplus

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jun 19, 2016
Ukraine
hello, instagress is very good if you want to lazy promotions, it really automate a lot, but if you have goals, and want to promote fast, followliker would be more proffesional, but surely it's harder to use. Also we reccomend to look for Instaplus, it works like FL, but absolutely cloud based, no downloads.

Have a good journey. !

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
hello, instagress is very good if you want to lazy promotions, it really automate a lot, but if you have goals, and want to promote fast, followliker would be more proffesional, but surely it's harder to use. Also we reccomend to look for Instaplus, it works like FL, but absolutely cloud based, no downloads.

Have a good journey. !

By the way, InstaPlus is one of the newest forum advertisers. You can check out their Marketplace ad here:

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...ram-promotion-tools-get-real-followers.68561/

mguerra

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Mar 23, 2015
What's the best tool out there to unfollow people? Doing it manually is such a pain in the a$$...

350z

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Aug 8, 2015
NYC
I'm surprised FL wasn't mentioned, all you honestly need are a few proxys or have a VPN set up. It's a fairly cheap price for what it's actually worth. This is what all the Instagram lords use, but it does work very nicely for just one account as well.

cants

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Nov 10, 2011
whatsupp fellow entrepreneurs!

INSTAGRESS

https://instagress.com/

Besides, I will also contact influencers to promote my nootropic ..... they get a free jar in return....
or the official name: influecing marketing

Peace!
I use FL, it's the best out there and affordable too :) Started using May of 2015 and I've grown my account to almost 60k followers. (I'm not as consistent as I need to be)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.