The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Guess what? Yep. This is my introduction. How y'all doing?

Andrés08

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
May 6, 2023
México
Welcome to my introduction, thanks for passing by!

Before we start I'd like to thank @Andy Black and @REV5028 for the warm welcome, thanks guys, you're pretty cool, thought I'd let you know that. I also want to thank @MJ DeMarco for his incredible book that brought me here.

My name is Andrés, I live in Mexico, CDMX, I am a 15 year old highschool student and I don't really know if I'm old enough to be in this forum, anyway, I'm here because I finished reading TMF 2 days ago and this forum looks like a place where I can learn lots of things from, and where I also can bring some value to you guys by teaching you the things I learn in my journey through life, business, etc.

As you read this I'm just trying to learn USEFUL stuff everyday, reading books, lifting weights, sleeping 8 hours, bla bla bla, basic stuff. I am also looking to start a side hustle or getting a part time job where I can level up my sales skills or something else, not a full on serious business until I am 16 due to some legal complications.

I am also attending high school, but to be honest I just spend the whole time I'm in it reading because I don't learn anything useful but I am legally obligated to attend it I think? Actually as I am writing this my teacher is talking about some WW2 thing... I really couldn't care less about it tbh :zzz:

I hope you can learn some stuff from me in the upcoming days, I'll make sure to post stuff regularly, thanks for reading!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

REV5028

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Oct 29, 2022
New Mexico
There are plenty of people your age on this forum. From what I can tell, our younger members are generally well encouraged and supported. So, keep learning and learn how to apply your knowledge to solve real problems. Keep yourself healthy. Don't be afraid to start; you don't have to know everything about something and you only need to help one person to start. Keep interacting with the forum. And again, welcome!

beres8011

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
May 2, 2023
Albuquerque, New Mexico USA
Welcome to my introduction, thanks for passing by!

Before we start I'd like to thank @Andy Black and @REV5028 for the warm welcome, thanks guys, you're pretty cool, thought I'd let you know that. I also want to thank @MJ DeMarco for his incredible book that brought me here.

My name is Andrés, I live in Mexico, CDMX, I am a 15 year old highschool student and I don't really know if I'm old enough to be in this forum, anyway, I'm here because I finished reading TMF 2 days ago and this forum looks like a place where I can learn lots of things from, and where I also can bring some value to you guys by teaching you the things I learn in my journey through life, business, etc.

As you read this I'm just trying to learn USEFUL stuff everyday, reading books, lifting weights, sleeping 8 hours, bla bla bla, basic stuff. I am also looking to start a side hustle or getting a part time job where I can level up my sales skills or something else, not a full on serious business until I am 16 due to some legal complications.

I am also attending high school, but to be honest I just spend the whole time I'm in it reading because I don't learn anything useful but I am legally obligated to attend it I think? Actually as I am writing this my teacher is talking about some WW2 thing... I really couldn't care less about it tbh :zzz:

I hope you can learn some stuff from me in the upcoming days, I'll make sure to post stuff regularly, thanks for reading!
I am a former high school math and science teacher. I feel that you are not too young to join this group and attempt to follow the pathway laid out in the Fastlane Books. Schools teach you many good things; however, schools also teach many bad things. These things include: procrastination, doing as little as possible, and showing you a warped picture of the world out there. If you become serious about the Fastlane pathway you will ignore these bad habits and develop many good ones. I wish I knew now even half of what I have learned later in life. Welcome aboard and stick to your goals.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...