The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Great Business Quotes!

A

Anon3587x

I could not find a thread for this so I decided to make one.

Let's comprise this thread of great BUSINESS quotes.

Let's try and keep the "inspiration, motivational" quotes out of here unless they are business related.

[FONT=&quot] "It is extraordinary to me that the idea of buying dollar bills for 40 cents takes immediately with people or it doesn't take at all. It's like an inoculation. If it doesn't grab a person right away, I find that you can talk to him for years and show him records, and it doesn't make any difference. They just don't seem able to grasp the concept, simple as it is. A fellow like Rick Guerin, who had no formal education in business, understands immediately the value approach to investing and he's applying it five minutes later. I've never seen anyone who became a gradual convert over a ten-year period to this approach. It doesn't seem to be a matter of IQ or academic training. Its instant recognition or it is nothing.” - Warren Buffett[/FONT]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gymjunkie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 17, 2009
Business opportunities are like buses...there is always next one coming. - Richard Branson

A

Anon3587x

To think business is easy. To act on business is difficult. To act as one thinks is the most difficult. – Johann Wolfgang Von Goeth

Rickson9

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Sep 4, 2010
Canada
"The whole concept of dividing it up into 'value' and 'growth' strikes me as twaddle. It's convenient for a bunch of pension fund consultants to get fees prattling about and a way for one advisor to distinguish himself from another. But, to me, all intelligent investing is value investing."
- Charlie Munger

"All intelligent investing is value investing - to acquire more than you are paying for. Investing is where you find a few great companies and then sit on your a$$."
- Charlie Munger

"When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people: those who make it happen, those who let it happen, and those who wonder what happened."
- John M. Richardson, Jr.

"I don't read economic forecasts. I don't read the funny papers."
- Warren Buffett

"We will reject interesting opportunities rather than over-leverage our balance sheet."
- Warren Buffett

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AJ.

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Sep 5, 2010
If I would have asked my customers what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse.
-- Henry Ford
(( don't know the veracity of it, yet it's good ))

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.