The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Going to start a help organization - in what area?

stolpioni

Banned
Aug 19, 2012
So my plan is to start up a help organization to do some good and at the same time get a chance to practise
some marketing skills.

There are a lot of them out there already which deals with everything from saving the trees to breast cancer and starving children in Africa.

Are there some areas of which could be in need of some help that havn't gotten much of attention?
I want it to be reached to as many people as possible and have a chance of getting in large donations for the cause.
The best cause would probably be some disease of some sort since then "selfish" people would still have an excuse to participate (for themselves or for their own good).

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Amail

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Apr 12, 2012
North San Diego County
Micro-loans to budding 3rd world entrepreneurs.

Mesquito eradication in Yellow-Fever zones.

Mine-clearing in Vietnam.

Feeding the hungry. Sheltering the homeless.

Digging a water well in Chili or Ethiopia.

Helping former gang members get acclimated back into civilized society.

One man with a bulldozer can build an earthen dam that creates a pond that provides year-round water for cattle that feeds a village.

McNandez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Jan 3, 2013
What are some causes that you think need help? I think it's a fair bet that any charitable organziation can use your talents and energy, but your efforts will likely go further if it's something that you actually care about.
That said, you might have some luck researching hospitals in your area to see what kind of foundations they're running, and pitching your skills to them. If they can use you, you'll likely be put to work right away.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.