The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Gaming, GTA Analysis, The Wolf of Wall Street And Escapism

Anything related to matters of the mind

MrRED72

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Jan 9, 2015
BTW how do I edit this... got WAAAY too many grammer mistakes :p

Hope you'll enjoy.

Oswalito

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Jan 9, 2015
I'm curious Ari, what happened when you shared this insightful story with your friends/family?

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
Decent post, somewhat insightful, nothing I didn't already know. Props to makers of GTA to figure that out though.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MrRED72

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Jan 9, 2015
I'm curious Ari, what happened when you shared this insightful story with your friends/family?

I dont talk to my parents about these issues. I find it more helpful to just deal my problems on my own.

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
I dont talk to my parents about these issues. I find it more helpful to just deal my problems on my own.
How selfish, you trying to run while leaving your family in a hole. You gotta preach my brotha, but you also got to practice it.

mt_myke

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Mar 25, 2014
Montana
I didn't realize "ok" was offensive. Guess I'll keep it in mind.

RadioActive

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 12, 2014
Maryland
For all it's worth... the first thing I did on GTA Online was pay $20 real dollars and got a gold Bugatti. (I think I put in less than 10 hours into that game, I don't have much time for games anymore even in my "off" resting time)
i could've hacked you a few billion for $10 ;)

People go crazy for in game mods.. One kid gave me $100 to mod his call of duties.

LibertyForMe

Habits pave the path to success.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Feb 5, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
I thought your post was insightful and well written. Very true, for the most part. The only thing I disagree with is to solve all your problems with money. Money can help, but it goes deeper than just money but the fix is at an emotional and spiritual level.

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
It was meant in an "ok, who cares, good job at wasting your time writing all of that" kind of way. Anyone who doesn't see that is blind.

Not to mention the fact that it was written by people who are constantly busting peoples balls on here for no reason.
I gave the exact reason why "ok" is as good as any other answer. Just below the oks.
If a post is stupid, it's F*cking stupid. If you want a place where you "have a right" of being taken seriously even if you say stupid shit, I recommend pre-school.
The beauty of this forum is exactly that people will tell you "this is stupid" instead of "well, good effort, but..". That's why it's useful, unlike most internet places.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.