The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

fastest way to make 1 million dalaz.

NotSoClever

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 23, 2011
Hi , may i please have one million dollars? can anybody spare that much?
i really really need it. thanks bye.:smxF:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Icy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 16, 2009
It's your lucky day! I happen to be related to a Nigerian prince, and get this - he was just asking me about giving away 1 million dollars exactly today! Just need you bank accounts details and what not though. That cool?

Capital Life

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 8, 2010
Lincoln Il
Heh...Fitting name. Sure. I guess I will send you the Mil. For security's sake, you can just email me your account number so I can wire it to you. The $20 it costs me will come from your account, so I doubt it will go through now...or ever.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Title of thread is wrong though. "Should be fastest way to beg for 1 million dalaz."

lightning

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Aug 24, 2007
Northern, NJ
Cmon Runum, wheres that THWAP of the ban-stick we're all waiting for!!!!! :)

valuegiver

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Aug 18, 2010

Rem

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 14, 2009
Maine
Find a way to get 500,000 people to send you $2.

Good luck.

darkjediii

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Jun 8, 2010
Washington, DC area
Craig Rowin, Comedian, Will Get $1 Million Because He Asked For It (VIDEO)

In these times of economic peril, we can sometimes forget that dreams really can come true (but only if you seek them out on Youtube).

Two months ago, Brooklyn Comedian Craig Rowin made a YouTube video asking for $1 million. Not for any purpose, mind you, he just wanted a million dollars. Rowin now reports, in a new video, that he's found a man whiling to poney up the cash to make his dream a reality.

Rowin got a call on his answering machine stating, "Hi Craig, Benjamin, I was hoping to catch you in person. I want to talk about how to make you a millionaire."

The funnyman admits that, at first, he was skeptical, but then he received a notarized letter from Benjamin's lawyer, notifying him that the proposition was legitimate.

"I'm overwhelmed right now," Rowin told the Daily News. "I'm trying to figure all this out right now."

Rowin will receive his check at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater on Feb. 2.

The comedian admitted he has no idea what he's going to do with the cash. "I haven't thought that through yet," he said.

Sparlin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 23, 2009
Wichita, Kansas
Update:

[video=youtube;Q_8NXeaxh3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_8NXeaxh3E[/video]

Official Video

[video=youtube;3pcF48W05as&feature]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pcF48W05as&feature=related[/video]

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.