The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Facebook auto posting ( Keep getting blocked ), any way around this?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Mikhail Joseph

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Feb 13, 2014
Australia
Hey everyone, been a while since I've posted anything that I'm doing.

So basically, I've started Fiverr a few months ago to get some spare money and it started off with an order a month and I went on from there.

I started off by posting my gig in relevant groups in order to get sales happening and unlike most people, I didn't give up on it.

But now, it's about month 4 and I no longer advertise these into groups as word of mouth seems to be getting my orders now.

Most of my process is automated and I use a program to handle the task so it's a great way to make money time-wise.

Unfortunately I've hit a bump in the road! - It seems I'm getting more orders which is great ( The last two nights I've received about 200 USD worth of orders ) and most of it is now through word of mouth. The average sale of my gig is 30 dollars and believe it or not, I hardly get 5 dollar orders anymore since I learned to do some very basic copy in my gig photo and description.

So more sales = Awesome!

The not go good part is that I rely on Facebook to promote for my customers and now It seems I'm getting blocked which can hold up my orders or make them late.

So my question to anybody who may know more about this: How could I avoid facebook blocks?, and is there a proxy i should be using? - Also, should i purchase facebook accounts to do postings with. I do use an auto poster :)

I really need help to figure out a way past this since orders are starting to get busier and more demanding.

Cheers guys!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Phillipbro

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jan 10, 2013
Ontario
Me and a few buddies have been useing FPTraffic to do our posts and I haven't heard of anyone getting banned yet.

Mikhail Joseph

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Feb 13, 2014
Australia
@Phillipbro , am I able to use it to post into multiple facebook groups?

I am in over 600 groups and was wondering if I'm able to use it to post in them. Or is it made for facebook pages only?

Phillipbro

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jan 10, 2013
Ontario
@Phillipbro , am I able to use it to post into multiple facebook groups?

I am in over 600 groups and was wondering if I'm able to use it to post in them. Or is it made for facebook pages only?
This one is only for fan pages. But I've been recommended this: http://codecanyon.net/item/facebook-multipagegroup-poster/8496644 for Facebook group posts before.

hughjasle

AutoPilot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Dec 25, 2012
Anywhere with internet
The not go good part is that I rely on Facebook to promote for my customers and now It seems I'm getting blocked which can hold up my orders or make them late.

Not sure exactly what you are doing, but I've run into this problem before. I hired a VA to do posts. We found that after around 1-200 posts she now get's blocked as that is unnatural and FB puts those blocks in place to stop spam.

There are ways around it that I found that are more black hat, namely - get new accounts. But although the idea was profitable, it was only bringing in a couple grand a month which wasn't worth it to continue.

But that was the only way around it for what I was doing. But I was commenting all over the place on OTHER peoples pages - not just ones I owned.

Mikhail Joseph

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Feb 13, 2014
Australia
Not sure exactly what you are doing, but I've run into this problem before. I hired a VA to do posts. We found that after around 1-200 posts she now get's blocked as that is unnatural and FB puts those blocks in place to stop spam.

There are ways around it that I found that are more black hat, namely - get new accounts. But although the idea was profitable, it was only bringing in a couple grand a month which wasn't worth it to continue.

But that was the only way around it for what I was doing. But I was commenting all over the place on OTHER peoples pages - not just ones I owned.

It's kind of the same problem with my account - I set my poster to post between 45 - 70 seconds per post. And I post to all groups that I'm joined into.

Earlier I was getting a block after about 270 posts but my timer was set to 15 - 35 seconds per post so I've increased it.

So far no problems though.. My average orders are 30 dollars as I said earlier so it's pretty worth it because I'm australian so the money is a lot more for me in my own currency =) 2k a month isn't bad honestly and it would be pretty nice to have from something as automated as this.

So i'll be trying a new poster ( currently I've been using ninja blaster and it does great ) but I'm looking for more options such as being able to add multiple groups and scheduling the posts from each account.

Looks like I'll be buying PVA's then and trying it out the blackhat way, should I use a proxy or vpn? since it's being posted from the same IP address? or does it not really matter too much.

Since I last posted this, i have gotten another 3 orders. Seems people are reviewing me in their groups and sending people over my way and I'm sure I could make this reasonably profitable if I can figure out a way to just schedule the postings and figure out a way around these blocks. Hopefully the PVAccounts will do the trick.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
I am in over 600 groups and was wondering if I'm able to use it to post in them
I looked into that myself at one point, but I believe Facebook changed it so you couldn't spam groups. So you have to manually do it.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
I tried multiple accounts as well, you end up getting suspended and may lose all accounts.

Mikhail Joseph

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Feb 13, 2014
Australia
I was thinking accounts with private proxies. They can't ban my main accounts if they don't have my IP address im quite sure.

Anywho, account number two is now blocked temp.

I've had to refund 60$ worth of orders ( two orders ). And another 60$ from a buyer who was inquiring and definitely keen to purchase two promotions.

Sucks because that's 120 usd i could have used... F*cking facebook - Sigh. :/

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
I was thinking accounts with private proxies. They can't ban my main accounts if they don't have my IP address im quite sure.

Anywho, account number two is now blocked temp.
That was my experience, they're quick on that, and see virtual assistance getting banned all the time.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.