The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Enough is enough it's time for a change!

LoudFlipFlopz

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 14, 2024
Hi all,
I'm not sure many of you know where the title of my introduction comes from. If you do know, you're probably in your mid-thirties and beyond. This quote from the great WWE champion Owen Hart sums up my feelings. I have worked the same six-figure job for the past 16 years. It takes me 2 hours of commute sometimes to get to work. My work itself is not difficult and quite laxed. I get plenty of downtime to read The Great Rat Race Escape and others. I am here because I am 36, and my life has changed, but my career has stayed the same. I moved away from my place of work because my wife obtained a higher-paying career with a pension. My job allows me to do 40 hours all in three days. While it's sustainable for a younger person, lack of sleep commute and time away from my family for the past 8 years are all taking a toll on me. Recently, I was diagnosed with ADHD. In my opinion, it has more to do with my lifestyle and work than natural causes. To improve my life situation, I graduated from a coding BootCamp in January of 2023 just to acquire 17k of debt and find out there would soon be almost no work for junior developers. I now have my heart set on starting a party rental business in my area. My area has plenty of affluent folks looking for higher-end party equipment for pool parties and weddings. I aim to share my progress with everyone here in the next thirty days. I must re-read the 1/5/10 chapter in the great Rat Race Escape , as that's the best start for progress. I am free to Zoom and chat with others. Feel free to DM me, as I'm quite flexible.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
Welcome to the forum! I read the title and thought surely you were referencing Owen Hart! You're at the right place to make a change, good luck on your journey.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...