The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Energy efficiency construction company

alemoney

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Apr 14, 2022
Good afternoon, i'm Alessandro from Italy
I have a construction company, but i would like to focus on the energy efficienty of buildings. ( thermal coats, efficient windows, heat pumps)
Advice on how to find clients? i have a web site

Thank you for the advice

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RightyTighty

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
May 31, 2023
Arkansas
I’m a former electrical/mechanical consulting engineer; here are a few thoughts:

Low and medium income customers are a harder sale for upgrades. Develop a strategy for exploiting the high-end market.

In regulation there is profit, and the energy sector is a constantly changing regulatory environment. Make sure you are up to speed on current regulations and the implications for your products and services. Research and stay abreast of pending regulation, and be ready to pounce on the market as new opportunities arise.

Develop informal but strategic alliances with engineers and general contractors; you can often bring one another to the table. Find out who is doing energy audits and system commissioning. Offer solutions through them to address deficits identified by their studies.

And as always, be innovative and adaptive. There or usually multiple ways to address a problem - be the guy who is always the most resourceful in offering solutions.

Hope this helps.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.