The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Cutting the bullshit -- going fastlane in 2013

Rain

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Apr 5, 2011
It's been a while since I've posted here; I've simply been going to school and living a mostly regular life (which, for me, would also include a lot of independent reading).

Intellectually, I know what it takes to become a fastlane entrepreneur, but for some funny reason, it hasn't happened yet. Why hasn't it happened? Because I'm full of shit... mostly, at least. Like many people in the world, and even on this forum, I've constantly rationalized to myself why I haven't made it yet.

I didn't have rich parents. I didn't have a mentor. I didn't/don't go to an Ivy League school (lol @ college, btw). I didn't have enough experience. I didn't have enough capital. I hated my job(s). The authors of the books I read don't understand my situation. I missed the yuppie Wall Street boom. I missed the dot com boom. I turned 18 when the economic recession, which is forecast to eventually be worse than the great depression, began. My first start-up failed and lost thousands. The list could probably go on.

But you know what? None of it matters. Everyone has their own circumstances, and all self-help BS aside, your life is literally what you make of it... give or take some crazy shit that's thrown your way.

I'm not going to make a super long post about my intentions, my goals, my plans, or anything else. I'm just posting here to say that I am taking 100% responsibility for my personal situation (which, objectively, isn't even that bad) as of right now, and that I expect substantial progress to occur from here on out. Will there be more failure in my future? Without a doubt. But it doesn't matter. I'll just keep moving forward with even more force.

I'm not here writing this because something big has happened in my life, such as a near-death experience or anything of the sort. I have only made a conscious decision to become exceptionally successful, and the majority of the reason for me posting this is for accountability. I'm young, healthy, and debt-free. I could have a good life either way. But I'm choosing the fastlane because once the red pill is taken, it's just too hard--if not impossible--to go back to the blue pill. Maybe if I never took the red pill in the first place... but we can speculate forever, and ultimately it's a waste of time.

In closing, I'm done thinking about the knowledge I have. My thinking time is up, and my type-A personality demands that I now take committed action or essentially go insane.

I won't be posting a lot, but I will provide updates over time. Best of luck to everyone else on their own entrepreneurial journeys.

Edit: Why not throw this out there as well- my current net worth, while positive, is under $10k. Just for the record.

I'm also 23 right now, and I'm aiming to be a millionaire by 29. And then I will simply compound my wealth exponentially and indefinitely.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

xhcsurge

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Jul 21, 2012
Belgium
I didn't have rich parents. I didn't have a mentor. I didn't/don't go to an Ivy League school (lol @ college, btw). I didn't have enough experience. I didn't have enough capital. I hated my job(s). The authors of the books I read don't understand my situation. I missed the yuppie Wall Street boom. I missed the dot com boom. I turned 18 when the economic recession, which is forecast to eventually be worse than the great depression, began. My first start-up failed and lost thousands. The list could probably go on.

But you know what? None of it matters.

That's right, cut the bs!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.