The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Cryptocurrency Experience

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

mememan

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Oct 16, 2013
Has this worked for you? It sounds a little like putting a dollar on every single horse at the races
Based somewhat on this:

"In 1939, with Hitler's Germany ravaging Europe, John Templeton bought $100 of every stock trading below $1 on the New York and American stock exchanges. Templeton's trade got him a junk pile of some 104 companies, 34 of which were bankrupt, for a total investment of roughly $10,400. Four years later he sold these stocks for more than $40,000!"

Course, these are more speculative than stocks :p

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mememan

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Oct 16, 2013
Alright. Super non-scientific update. Between 178 coins, 8.96BTC in. Current value, 8.574885BTC. I have more coins in more places, but this is all I've looked at the moment.

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
omething similar, expect with all coins, not just sub 10 Satoshi ones. I provided my lost details on an earlier post, but I'm still holding them, so it's only a paper loss.
Yeah....I got burned pretty badly by the exodus. Sitting here with .25btc trying to decide what makes sense at this point :(

Buy up MINT with your 0.25 btc, aim for 3 satoshis or even better 2 satoshis.

I am so confident it will bounce hard at some point, I'll refund you the difference if you take a loss on it after 4 weeks. :cool:

PSK

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Oct 18, 2013
UK
PANDA taking a hammering right now. Not sure whether to sell or hold. It's at 46 satoshis.

biggeemac

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 25, 2011
I am already holding 1700000 mints, but I picked them up at 7 sat. But I will look to pick up a little more if the price drops. I am also looking to buy back some ULT. I dropped my load when it was free falling.

PS.....thanks for the hand-holding Alty ! ;)

Last edited:

biggeemac

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 25, 2011
PANDA taking a hammering right now. Not sure whether to sell or hold. It's at 46 satoshis.
Wolong is claiming that there will be a large group of Chinese buyers of panda tomorrow.

biggeemac

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 25, 2011
I set my buy order at 3 sat......is that unrealistic at this point?

biggeemac

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 25, 2011
What is a good exit strategy once a coin takes off.....anyone care to share this with me?

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
I decided to transfer a small amount to cryptsy.. took a gamble on VTC yesterday. Woke up with a smile :rockon:

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
I decided to transfer a small amount to cryptsy.. took a gamble on VTC yesterday. Woke up with a smile :rockon:

Jake + Altcoins. That's new :D

Prepare for addiction.

Btw.

If you want to see market manipulation in play.

Head over to mintpal.com. and see what Wolong and crew are doing with Panda.

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
Winklevoss Twins Launch Price Index for Bitcoin Named the ‘Winkdex’

http://www.coindesk.com/winklevoss-twins-price-index-bitcoin-winkdex/

Implied-Facepalm.jpg

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
Last edited:

CryptO

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Apr 20, 2012
The Blockchain
Glad I moved all my PANDA to MINT yesterday.

PANDA was getting battered earlier, hit 1 satoshi for a moment.

Wolong and his gang cannot control or manipulate market forces for long periods of time, nobody can.

The dev walked out on PANDA, said in Bitcointalk thread that he cannot continue working with Wolong and that he shat on everybody in the dev team....

Wolong tweeted he wanted somebodies child to die... before later going on to say (somewhere on an IRC chanel) that he's had enough with Crypto and will be trading forex from now on. ROFL

Such drama everyday! :D

Last edited:

exige

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Aug 20, 2013
Bucks County, PA
That was a smart move. I hope anyone who gave Wodong money was able to at least recover some of it selling pandapoop. Some pretty crazy drama overnight with him and the coin and dev team apparently. Guess there won't be a DevCoin pump now :)

Mintpal looks like a nice exchange otherwise. MINT at 6 satoshi now.

biggeemac

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 25, 2011
Hmmmm, if you look several posts back, you will see that I clearly said to keep this guy at arms length. Anyone with an ego as big as his is a prime candidate for a mental thrombo....lol

biggeemac

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 25, 2011
Meanwhile....I set my mint buys at 5. The price never dipped down that low since yesterday morning. Is 6 still a good buy ?

exige

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Aug 20, 2013
Bucks County, PA
Man I just want to get out of Devcoin without a huge loss at this point. fyrstikken seems hot on CAGE and topcoin but I'd love to flip out of dvc into mint. All of the drama with panda has given me a great idea though that ties into my fastlane activities, so at least there's that.

I'm watching UNO continue to collapse. If it falls to .00x then I might pick some up again. Otherwise I'll just keep the coins I mined and stay out of it for now.

Curious to see what impact the latest Mt. Gox drama has. I'm guessing in the short term it will keep things suppressed for a bit. https://www.mtgox.com/img/pdf/20140220-Announcement.pdf

exige

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Aug 20, 2013
Bucks County, PA
MintPal is taking forever to process my BTC deposit. Frustrating. I want to trade before price goes up :D Trying to liquidate my remaining DOGE too.

Not sure what happened, but ASIC prices are half what they were last month. So I bought an ASIC cube miner. 30-38 GH/s SHA256. Maybe I'll create an SHA-256 coin to mine.

biggeemac

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 25, 2011
Minpal ate my little .25 btc this morning when i put in a buy.. I submitted a ticket and it got resolved....apparently i wasnt the only one.

biggeemac

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 25, 2011
I'm watching UNO continue to collapse. If it falls to .00x then I might pick some up again. Otherwise I'll just keep the coins I mined and stay out of it for now
There is a growing consipiracy that this is the biggest shake-out in alt history. I am one of the ones that suspect that is a ploy of wolong. I havent sold my uno and panda positions, but they are small, just in case :)

biggeemac

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 25, 2011
Can someone break down for me what buy/sell walls are and how they work? I have done research and cant quite get a grasp on what this means.

ttoke

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Nov 10, 2013
I wouldn't be surprised if all of this would be an act. Buy PANDA until it's cheap!

PSK

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Oct 18, 2013
UK
Glad I moved all my PANDA to MINT yesterday.

PANDA was getting battered earlier, hit 1 satoshi for a moment.

Wolong and his gang cannot control or manipulate market forces for long periods of time, nobody can.

The dev walked out on PANDA, said in Bitcointalk thread that he cannot continue working with Wolong and that he shat on everybody in the dev team....

Wolong tweeted he wanted somebodies child to die... before later going on to say (somewhere on an IRC chanel) that he's had enough with Crypto and will be trading forex from now on. ROFL

Such drama everyday! :D

Smart move. Why oh why did I not cash out at 78? Oh well.

Stung by WDC, now by Panda. Third time luck?

I bought some uno at 150. So I'll hold until 175-200 .

PSK

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Oct 18, 2013
UK
I wouldn't be surprised if all of this would be an act. Buy PANDA until it's cheap!

I suspect that this may be the case. But knowing wolong has 700m of the coins left puts me off.

ttoke

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Nov 10, 2013
I suspect that this may be the case. But knowing wolong has 700m of the coins left puts me off.
That's what he wants you to think...

Remember, the impatient will always lose, right?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.