The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Chi Town here...

Shredder83

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Aug 16, 2015
Hello! My name is Tomasz. Coming to you from the city of Chicago... and yes, I know what @MJ DeMarco is talking about when he wrote in the book about being stuck on Kennedy while going to your 9-5.

Currently still in the Slowlane but making strides to switch over the Fastlane through utilizing the "Law of Effection".

To the future...

Cheers!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

94blackbird

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
May 21, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Hello! My name is Tomasz. Coming to you from the city of Chicago... and yes, I know what @MJ DeMarco is talking about when he wrote in the book about being stuck on Kennedy while going to your 9-5.

Currently still in the Slowlane but making strides to switch over the Fastlane through utilizing the "Law of Effection".

To the future...

Cheers!

Welcome to the forum! There is a hell of a lot of good advice and very knowledgeable people here that will help accelerate you out of the slow lane if you're willing to pay your due diligence and work hard to achieve. I've already learned quite a bit myself from the people here and am slowly but surely changing my whole outlook on the world.

As anyone else will tell you, gold threads are highly recommended. A lot of information there that people would otherwise pay thousands to have access to.

Shredder83

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Aug 16, 2015
Welcome to the forum! There is a hell of a lot of good advice and very knowledgeable people here that will help accelerate you out of the slow lane if you're willing to pay your due diligence and work hard to achieve. I've already learned quite a bit myself from the people here and am slowly but surely changing my whole outlook on the world.

As anyone else will tell you, gold threads are highly recommended. A lot of information there that people would otherwise pay thousands to have access to.

Thank you much for the welcome! I will definitely utilize the knowledge and willingness to share of the forum members and hopefully will be able to add some good nuggets of rental systems with my own experience in RE investing.

Would you happen to know where in the Fastlane book can I find a fragment talking about the math behind calculating your dream lifestyle and showing how much $$$ you'll need to achieve that? I had no markers in the book and having a really hard time trying to find it!

Thank you!

94blackbird

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
May 21, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Thank you much for the welcome! I will definitely utilize the knowledge and willingness to share of the forum members and hopefully will be able to add some good nuggets of rental systems with my own experience in RE investing.

Would you happen to know where in the Fastlane book can I find a fragment talking about the math behind calculating your dream lifestyle and showing how much $$$ you'll need to achieve that? I had no markers in the book and having a really hard time trying to find it!

Thank you!
Unfortunately I do not, I have it on kindle and I think my wife has that with her at her job! I wouldn't be suprised if you could find it either by searching the forum or google though.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...