The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Blood Type...FastLane!

Humble man

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Mar 21, 2015
In The Present
High 5 my brothers and sisters in Success!

The day I put my ego in check and opened my mind to really learning from previous trailblazers I began to taste sweet success. Nope I did not get a step by step but I watched what successful entrepreneurs were actually doing not so much what they were telling me to do. :)

I know I also need an attack sequence to this forum because it can swallow you up in goodness, meaning expertise and knowledge but that alone is not legal currency!

We can get like a kid in the candy store up in here! I am reading today's contributions then I accidentally fall upon one of MJ's Masterpieces of knowledge....from a couple years ago!!!!

http://www.themillionairefastlane.com/11-poverty-traps.php

OMG is there a Matrix plug we can just upload it all?!

Then I stumble upon a thread like this one below and it is a real slap up side the head warning sign of how you can be surrounded by expertise, goodness and knowledge and not turn it into effort and results.

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/starting-over-for-the-last-time.57164/

I just do not have 6 years to be starting over....not happening. I feel for the poster of that thread and it really is helpful in its own way.

I am diving in...but not without putting my big toe in first with testing...then I am diving in. :)

No time to waste. Call me Mister Sponge for now but I do not need it all and I do not need it drip feed for years...I just need to create my strategic plan of attack.

Will immediately solve a need with a solution to have something making me money to invest back into my fastlane pursuits.

Even if its just my list of previous buyers I can continue to tailor make products/services for.

I am treating every single day like the PRESENT it is.

Great to be here and may we help each other prosper as much as we can.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...