The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

An Official RJ Amort Introduction

RJ Amort

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 15, 2009
How I Found The Site -
I was looking for a post I had read somewhere about investing in movies, and while searching through Google I found a thread on here and wanted to add my own 2 cents to it... I started reading a few other threads and realized there were a lot of fun and interesting folks here... so here I am

Who I Am -
I'm a filmmaker in Richmond, Virginia, hoping to form my own film production/distribution company, specializing in low budget horror and action movies.

A Little About Me -
I am 32, married with kids and living the American dream in the 'burbs..., but I am thirsty for more. I have worked in radio off and on for 13 years, had a few morning shows and overnight gigs, but the business has changed and I got tired of it. I am now working for myself as a Private Investigator, I mostly do surveillance work on divorce cases, it's boring work, but pays decently and allows for me to write scripts while working... so it has it's perks..., and I get to carry a gun :)

Who I Hope To Meet Through This Site -
Anyone with a good story, good tips on life and love, or a foul joke..., also hoping to meet some people interested in Film Production and Distribution

What Else I Have To Say At The Moment-
Nothing, it is late and I am quite tired...., but thanks for having me, I think I like it here :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JayKim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Sep 4, 2008
Colorado Springs
Welcome RJ! Interesting change of professions. You'll find a lot of inspiring stories here. I like the success stories.

Lyasota

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Sep 3, 2009
California
Welcome! i joined myself not to long ago, and i got to say this site is awesome :) i gotta thank Mj for this! im sure you will find alot of people here with the same interests as you. Read some of the success stories, really inspiring. Well anyways welcome, hope you like it!

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
good intro.

welcome and enjoy.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome RJ -- its awesome to have someone here in your line of work. Hope ya stick around!

RJ Amort

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 15, 2009

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.