The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A Good Place To Start

Mr. K

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Oct 18, 2014
Canada
Hello, I'm a university student from Edmonton, Alberta and I discovered this forum after reading the Fastlane Millionaire.

Before coming on here I stumbled upon Wealthy Affiliate, which I was using to try and teach me how to build websites and optimize them for traffic among other things. Anyone here use wealthy affiliate before?

But as I am brand new to all of this, I am still trying to figure out where to go from here, so hopefully I can learn as much as possible here and be an active learner and participant in this forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kimmy XD

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
I know this is an old thread, but I would just like to provide insight as a current member of Wealthy Affiliate. I have signed up back in 2015 and then unsubscribed only because it was too pricey for me. However, during Black Friday, I re-signed up after 5 years of hibernation because I really loved being in that community in a way that I learn and educate those who are extremely new to blogging and affiliate marketing. A lot of the new sign ups do not have a freaking clue on how to even set up their sites so I always lend a helping hand over there (plus, it gives my website exposure).

The sad part about this site is that it's a little bit outdated. There are new lessons and information coming up, but the basic "certification" course they offer needs a major revamp. All in all, it's a great place to start if you can afford it. Great community and great interface. I love the live chat for users and the videos that are available. What's sad is that a lot of these new content creators write posts that are somewhat spammy and ugly. It's like they try to create posts as fast as they can for the sake of ranking when they don't even have a clue on how to rank properly.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...