The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

*2* My Profitable Proposal For Those that Can Think In The FAST LANE *2*

Anything related to investing, including crypto

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
D

DeletedUser394

I'd be willing to drop 14k on some boats and hoes. Don't even have to pay me back! Lmao that was hilarious!

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Not sure how he did it but you can do it this way:

Get the image on the screen by scrolling up or down
Take a screen shot by pressing CTRL and PRTSC at the same time.
Open Paint program and paste.
Crop what you want and save as a jpg picture.
Post it here.

InLikeFlint

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Nov 19, 2012
Michigan, USA
So that this thread might provide some value, tell us how you did that

If you (Or anyone else for that matter) is on a Mac, it's Shift + Command + 4 and then you just have to drag a box over what you want to screenshot and it will save the picture to your desktop

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest12120

OP might be full of shit but he is a pretty good marketer. He somehow managed to have two threads with over 6.5k views in a month.

He also had some of the heavy hitters of the forum post here. That's a pretty big accomplishment.

He wouldn't have achieved that if he hadn't posted so many lengthy personalized responses. The moral of the story is: hard work pays off.

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
OP might be full of shit but he is a pretty good marketer. He somehow managed to have two threads with over 6.5k views in a month.

He also had some of the heavy hitters of the forum post here. That's a pretty big accomplishment.

He wouldn't have achieved that if he hadn't posted so many lengthy personalized responses. The moral of the story is: hard work pays off.

And because he really sold us on his idea!

Key ingredients to being a good marketer according to pkom:

-Break a federal law
-Piss off more multi-millionaires who were willing to help than you have met in your life
-Get a whole forum laughing at how ridiculously stupid you are
-Get ZERO funding for your project
-Convince even those who were trying to help you that your a complete imbecile
-Be the first user to EVER have a negative reputation

Pissing people off and making them want you to suddenly break your hands so that your unable to type anymore, forever, is not exactly marketing. The 6.5k views was/is people laughing at how stupid someone can be, not begging to buy his product (or invest remind you). I would compare this more to a circus ring where there is this retarded dancing monkey who makes a fool of himself, now there's a HUGE crowd but all they're really there for is to laugh and be entertained by the monkey's idiocy; luckily for the crowd the monkey, being the peanut brained individual he is, doesn't understand that people are laughing AT him so he continues to entertain. But that's a bad example, monkeys are smarter than yale.

Sure it was hard work making a fool of himself, but I'm having trouble seeing what paid off here?

D

DeletedUser394

I'm a bit clueless about the law with regards to soliciting funds. How do you raise money if you can't tell anybody about it?

yaleinnovator

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jun 16, 2013
United States
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0veaeu6rOqY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Yale, "dumbass", whatever you prefer to be called... Is this similar to your brilliant plan to "evolve" music?

View attachment 5471

epic!!!

sorry, just saving it for the documentary

Z

lmao you guys are so immature its funny.

You're still here eh, OP? Not bad.

Guess begging on TalkGold didn't work out either. You still have a few more forums to burn through though, good luck!

I'm not here for long, the posters on here just showed me their true colors.

Its cause I wasn't full of shit that it got that far. You guys are fighting against something you can't even see lol

And because he really sold us on his idea!

-Break a federal law
-Piss off more multi-millionaires who were willing to help than you have met in your life

Pissing people off and making them want you to suddenly break your hands so that your unable to type anymore, forever, is not exactly marketing. The 6.5k views was/is people laughing at how stupid someone can be, not begging to buy his product (or invest remind you). I would compare this more to a circus ring where there is this retarded dancing monkey who makes a fool of himself, now there's a HUGE crowd but all they're really there for is to laugh and be entertained by the monkey's idiocy; luckily for the crowd the monkey, being the peanut brained individual he is, doesn't understand that people are laughing AT him so he continues to entertain. But that's a bad example, monkeys are smarter than yale.

Sure it was hard work making a fool of himself, but I'm having trouble seeing what paid off here?

lmfao I didnt try to sell ANY OF YOU to this idea. That was the first thread and MJ closed it as soon as I got a potential investor. You guys don't even have any idea what i'm doing. I made this thread to take out a loan I don't need any of you working with me trust that. I'm laughing at all of you right now, its seriously pathetic how you all are acting. And I got a negative reputation because YOU gave me one because I made a fool of your ignorance yesterday. Screaming over a computer at the fact that I called him Demarco instead of MJ. Seriously with attitudes like you guys you make me lose hope in this forum. I don't care if I was the most ignorant person in the world. I thought I'd be talking to intelligent people who can help but all I see are grown men acting like children. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
Since I got my advice I'm done posting, thank you.

And a liar nonetheless! I knew that promise was too good to be true!

mj-laughing.gif

That's all true but do you know now that he exists? Did he get the attention of hundreds? Would you visit his website to see what he's working on he he posted a link? Many would! Just out of curiosity.

I'm not defending him I am just saying he got noticed. I'm sure many have tried on this forum and their threads died after few hours. Moreover he got people engaged. Look how lengthy the posts in this thread are. A lot of people put a lot of effort to respond to his posts.

I'd rather be rich an unknown than broke and famous, he's an attention whore, and straight from his own mouth, always has been. I think he actually got what he came here for, attention whether that be negative or positive.

G

Guest12120

-Break a federal law

That's all true but do you know now that he exists? Did he get the attention of hundreds? Would you visit his website to see what he's working on he he posted a link? Many would! Just out of curiosity.

I'm not defending him I am just saying he got noticed. I'm sure many have tried on this forum and their threads died after few hours. Moreover he got people engaged. Look how lengthy the posts in this thread are. A lot of people put a lot of effort to respond to his posts.

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
Yale, I think the best thing you can do now is go off and prove everyone wrong.

Please come back after you change the music world.. Until then..

arcola

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Feb 17, 2013
Los Angeles
Just show us a business plan! No one is going to steal your idea!

you have the connections remember!

yaleinnovator

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jun 16, 2013
United States
And a liar nonetheless! I knew that promise was too good to be true!

mj-laughing.gif

I'd rather be rich an unknown than broke and famous, he's an attention whore, and straight from his own mouth, always has been. I think he actually got what he came here for, attention whether that be negative or positive.

and now you have nothing to say because as one of the posters who tried to flame the most, i made you look foolish yet again. you start talking only when you thought I was gone.
and you obviously have NO type of intelligence when it comes to publicity/internet traffic so if you are a millionaire PLEASE tell me how you got lucky. There is no such thing as bad publicity, negative and positive both generate income.

You my friend are correct. They have no idea on my skill set.

Yale, I think the best thing you can do now is go off and prove everyone wrong.

Please come back after you change the music world.. Until then..

Dude honestly, I don't know if I want to come back to even prove you guys wrong. I would come back to share my progress and have everyone learn from it, but the way you guys have been acting as I said it makes me lose hope in the forum. I should get an apology from the extremely rude posters in this thread for trying to knock me down while having no basis what so ever.

Please someone tell me who are the multi-millionaires in this thread please because you make me believe that some of you have less than an 8th grade education.

Just show us a business plan! No one is going to steal your idea!

you have the connections remember!

that's ok.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Please someone tell me who are the multi-millionaires in this thread please because you make me believe that some of you have less than an 8th grade education.

Still trolling for $14k.

BTW education is no litmus test for success. If you are in the music industry (?) you should know that. You also might want to practice your punctuation before you criticize anyone else's intellect.

I for one do not want you to leave. You're good for business around here.

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
I just don't understand why this relentless tirade is allowed to continue. I feel that if the Op were removed, we could all return to the things that really matter. Because this shit is of no value to anyone. Not the Op, not the viewers, not the 17 year old investor, and definitely not for this forum as a whole.

Darius

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Apr 8, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
"Never burn bridges you might have to cross."

"How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours"

If some of these guys you are referring to, have less than an 8th grade education, then I probably should have quit school a long time ago.

D

DeletedUser394

A few of the people in this thread have more wealth than some sovereign nations.

Disclaimer: I'm not one of them. lol

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I just don't understand why this relentless tirade is allowed to continue. I feel that if the Op were removed, we could all return to the things that really matter. Because this shit is of no value to anyone. Not the Op, not the viewers, not the 17 year old investor, and definitely not for this forum as a whole.

He's done no harm. Ignore him. Eventually he'll get bored. This isn't the first forum he has gone up in flames on.

InMotion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Mar 18, 2011
Can you get a reputation speed for going in reverse like "40kph In Reverse."

Never seen an "In Reverse" rep speed....just curious.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Can you get a reputation speed for going in reverse like "40kph In Reverse."

Never seen an "In Reverse" rep speed....just curious.

Started as a malfunction on a feature MJ didn't disable. Now it has become part of the thread lore.

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
and now you have nothing to say because as one of the posters who tried to flame the most, i made you look foolish yet again. you start talking only when you thought I was gone.
and you obviously have NO type of intelligence when it comes to publicity/internet traffic so if you are a millionaire PLEASE tell me how you got lucky. There is no such thing as bad publicity, negative and positive both generate income.

I started posting to lure you back (and it worked!), see if you would stick to your promise, which you didn't. Now, when you promise a potential investor that you will take good care of their money and they look into you, only to find this thread where you broke such an easy promise to keep, it's going to cross their minds that maybe they should think twice.

There is such thing as bad publicity, anyone who assumes otherwise is obviously ignorant and/or inexperienced (YOU). Negative and positives don't both generate income, negatives can crush you, your income, and your business, like a bug.

Once you get a bad rep, it can be hard to shake. You think someone is going to take financial advice from Bernie Madoff these days? You think someone is going to invest in you if they find you through a thread that shows them your a terrible investment? You think someone is going to buy your product because it was all over the news about how it was covered in lead paint?

Reputations can destroy an individual, a company, an empire; your ignorance shines through once again.

Come back if and when you can prove us all wrong and you have built "the empire" (I still laugh whenever I read that), until then, kindly revert back to your menial existence and remove yourself from this forum.

(And your grammar is complete shit, so please don't go calling me the stupid one.)

Edit: And yes, I was the one who voted you into the negatives, a first in forum history, congratulations...

Finished.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I'm a bit clueless about the law with regards to soliciting funds. How do you raise money if you can't tell anybody about it?

Start a new thread ... the rules on General Solicitation are changing and it might make a good topic.

yaleinnovator

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jun 16, 2013
United States
Still trolling for $14k.

BTW education is no litmus test for success. If you are in the music industry (?) you should know that. You also might want to practice your punctuation before you criticize anyone else's intellect.

I for one do not want you to leave. You're good for business around here.

I do know that but high school is at least required. I believe in the value of knowledge not necessarily education (theres a difference) And definitely not trolling for anything around here, I'm getting it on my own. I say the education thing because you guys act as if you have achieved NOTHING. Because I know that even now if I didn't believe in someone I wouldn't bother posting, and I definitely wouldn't try make little kids jokes about them.

Negative rep? I think my status should be put back to this: admin.png So maybe people can open their minds to what I say.

You don't want me to leave? But guess what if you guys keep on acting wrong I will. You think these threads have views? I can stay and make the biggest thread of ALL TIME on this forum with my progress thread. If not you can simply watch me in real life.

I started posting to lure you back (and it worked!), see if you would stick to your promise, which you didn't. Now, when you promise a potential investor that you will take good care of their money and they look into you, only to find this thread where you broke such an easy promise to keep, it's going to cross their minds that maybe they should think twice.

There is such thing as bad publicity, anyone who assumes otherwise is obviously ignorant and/or inexperienced (YOU). Negative and positives don't both generate income, negatives can crush you, your income, and your business, like a bug.

Once you get a bad rep, it can be hard to shake. You think someone is going to take financial advice from Bernie Madoff these days? You think someone is going to invest in you if they find you through a thread that shows them your a terrible investment? You think someone is going to buy your product because it was all over the news about how it was covered in lead paint?

Reputations can destroy an individual, a company, an empire; your ignorance shines through once again.

Come back if and when you can prove us all wrong and you have built "the empire" (I still laugh whenever I read that), until then, kindly revert back to your menial existence and remove yourself from this forum.

(And your grammar is complete shit, so please don't go calling me the stupid one.)

Edit: And yes, I was the one who voted you into the negatives, a first in forum history, congratulations...

Done.

lol please you did not do such a thing. I didn't make a promise either look at you trying to make me look bad by completely manipulating a statement lol another funny one. And as far as my grammar, it's an internet forum, not a college essay.

I'm going to give you a little lesson in traffic. There is a difference between reputation and publicity. There is no such thing as good attention or bad attention, all attention is good. When celebrities get arrested, hit paparazzi, or anything of that nature, it may look bad at the moment, but it spreads them through word of mouth the internet, news etc. Someone can say "this guy is horrible!" And then a person they said it to sees that and they get to form an opinion of their own about the person; an opinion that would have never been generated unless that person tried to make them look bad. The human psyche and our points of perceptions are very diverse. The opinion the new person makes can generally be a positive one, now look, that hater just gave you a new fan. Its the idea of controversy, demanding attention of the public. Look at all Justin Biebers haters they make him more famous. Haters are promoters my friend. Now please stop bothering me with your uneducated posts, I have work to do.

The only reason this thread didn't get me investors was because I wasn't trying to persuade anyone to invest. I did in the last thread and I got a potential investor within minutes from "the hype". This one would have been the same if I chose. I know how to get my loan now. If you want to see what happens with my company try to be more polite and I'll make sure I come back and give you all a treat.

TheTruth

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Feb 13, 2012
Toronto/Scottsdale
Ahah, this thread reminds me of something ...

OP is this you ?

(FAST FORWARD TO 25:00)

[video=youtube;2pomqRNEZok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pomqRNEZok[/video]

yaleinnovator

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jun 16, 2013
United States
Ahah, this thread reminds me of something ...

OP is this you ?

(FAST FORWARD TO 25:00)

[video=youtube;2pomqRNEZok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pomqRNEZok[/video]

LMAO that's hilarious. Poor guy went on TV with that idea, wild.

P.S. I cant believe you found my shark tank episode..

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
To summarize this thread: A case study on the Dunning Kruger effect

Waiting for the thread to be closed but it seems we enjoy watching you making a complete fool of yourself too much, anyways, so go ahead and spew all the shit about me you want bud because I am self-closing this thread for myself and won't even open it again, unlike you, that you can count on.

yaleinnovator

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jun 16, 2013
United States
To summarize this thread: A case study on the Dunning Kruger effect

Waiting for the thread to be closed but it seems we enjoy watching you making a complete fool of yourself too much, anyways, so go ahead and spew all the shit about me you want bud because I am self-closing this thread for myself and won't even open it again, unlike you, that you can count on.

So you had nothing to say about my post to you. lol you can tell your insults have lots of sustenance. Thank you for doing us a favor by ridding the thread of a flamer. Anyways, alright guys I have stuff to do so I'll see you guys soon. Take care, keep hustling. I'll be back on the forums to check and post periodically.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.