The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Please Do Not Pass By and Look Over My Website

Durete

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Mar 16, 2012
1. Sorry that my topic made you vomit (did not expect that) Not even trying 'reverse psychology' on professionals.
2. Agree
3. You can go ahead and show me your work in wordpress.
4. What name your prefer, Durete? I am sick of fx, forex, FXpro related domains, therefore picked up something new.
5. Half agree. I need to update texts and put up testimonials on our traders. Please, show me a worth example of forex signals provider.

Thank you

1) It's a very classic example of "Reverse psychology" taught in high schools and the like, Especially a few years ago it was -very- over- used. Most sites/businesses have luckely grown out of it. "Do not do this, do not do that " and then hoping that they actually would since someone doesn't like to be told not to do something.

3) My sites are currently not yet online, I got one site in the waiting line build on hybrid core with the parent theme "Stargazer"
And one site in the waiting line build on "Genesis" with the parent theme "Daily dish".

but if you want a few examples of (famous) sites using wordpress: (I won't spam links to them on this forum. if you want to check them up a quick google will fix that.)
Harvard, Sony, Beyonce, Snoop dogg, AMCTV, BBC, ESPN, Xerox, Star wars, Tech crunch and many others are build in wordpress.

4) Anything that sounds professional really, I'm not in the forex trading business myself, in fact I know almost nothing about it. so my view is purely from an "Outside perspective". Your name has several good and bad things:
Good points:
- Something new
- Easy to remember

Bad points:
-Sounds very cheesey
and an extention of that
-Sounds unprofessional.

Now if you where dealing in almost any other product that does not involve direct money, or big purchases your name would be a good one.
But if you're dealing in big purchases(real estate etc) or direct money (Banking, investing etc) You want to avoid cheesey/unprofessional sounding names

5) Again I'm not in the forex business, but I did a quick google, while I find a lot of sites to whom I would never trust my money a few stood out with my first reaction being more "Trustable"

This is mainly due to layout, clean design and non-pushy texts.
forexsignal dot com
buyforexsignals dot com
forexsignalz dot com <<< This one probably has the best texts of them all. If I would choose to buy forex signals, this would be my favorite to start with, before doing actual in depth research about the company. Their site is bright, simplistic, their texts show honesty and integrity. They have their faces added to the website, shows a form of accountability and trustworthyness. even their testimonials don't say "Wow they're that awesome' as the first one I read was "Their signals are not 100% accurate, but they get very close" that sounds pretty honest and trustable to me. (Again just by quickly skimming through their site)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 6, 2014
1) It's a very classic example of "Reverse psychology" taught in high schools and the like, Especially a few years ago it was -very- over- used. Most sites/businesses have luckely grown out of it. "Do not do this, do not do that " and then hoping that they actually would since someone doesn't like to be told not to do something.

3) My sites are currently not yet online, I got one site in the waiting line build on hybrid core with the parent theme "Stargazer"
And one site in the waiting line build on "Genesis" with the parent theme "Daily dish".

but if you want a few examples of (famous) sites using wordpress: (I won't spam links to them on this forum. if you want to check them up a quick google will fix that.)
Harvard, Sony, Beyonce, Snoop dogg, AMCTV, BBC, ESPN, Xerox, Star wars, Tech crunch and many others are build in wordpress.

4) Anything that sounds professional really, I'm not in the forex trading business myself, in fact I know almost nothing about it. so my view is purely from an "Outside perspective". Your name has several good and bad things:
Good points:
- Something new
- Easy to remember

Bad points:
-Sounds very cheesey
and an extention of that
-Sounds unprofessional.

Now if you where dealing in almost any other product that does not involve direct money, or big purchases your name would be a good one.
But if you're dealing in big purchases(real estate etc) or direct money (Banking, investing etc) You want to avoid cheesey/unprofessional sounding names

5) Again I'm not in the forex business, but I did a quick google, while I find a lot of sites to whom I would never trust my money a few stood out with my first reaction being more "Trustable"

This is mainly due to layout, clean design and non-pushy texts.
forexsignal dot com
buyforexsignals dot com
forexsignalz dot com <<< This one probably has the best texts of them all. If I would choose to buy forex signals, this would be my favorite to start with, before doing actual in depth research about the company. Their site is bright, simplistic, their texts show honesty and integrity. They have their faces added to the website, shows a form of accountability and trustworthyness. even their testimonials don't say "Wow they're that awesome' as the first one I read was "Their signals are not 100% accurate, but they get very close" that sounds pretty honest and trustable to me. (Again just by quickly skimming through their site)

Cheers, Durete.

1) Alright, lets my topic be involved with 'reverse psychology'. I did not think of it when posting the tread but I must admit I wanted to attract everyone's attention to my topic.

3) My website is not using the wordpess core. It's been built completely from scratch. However, I'll definitely look thru the examples you posted above.

4) Please look over my forex related blog (in wordpress). http://fxkool.com/ Is FXkool better than KoolPay (I mean the name)? What do you think?

5) Very good example of yours. I am goona redo the content to make it more trustworthy. No bloody slogans ' Make 20% a month', correct? Just plain and bright site with the right texts...

Last edited:

buwatcha

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Sep 12, 2013
"Koolpay" sounds like an electronic payment service. Like Paypal or Venmo. (I actually think it's quite good for that use).

For a Forex signal provider I don't think it's that good. It's too focused on paying and not trading signals.

I don't think the "Make 20% a month" is bad from a copywriting perspectice. But, it will likely get you in legal trouble since you can't guarantee it.

Also, the banner ad has to go. It has no place on your sales funnel page and immediately makes me think I'm dealing with an amateur that is trying to earn a few pennies through banner ads.

jog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 6, 2014
"Koolpay" sounds like an electronic payment service. Like Paypal or Venmo. (I actually think it's quite good for that use).

For a Forex signal provider I don't think it's that good. It's too focused on paying and not trading signals.

I don't think the "Make 20% a month" is bad from a copywriting perspectice. But, it will likely get you in legal trouble since you can't guarantee it.

Also, the banner ad has to go. It has no place on your sales funnel page and immediately makes me think I'm dealing with an amateur that is trying to earn a few pennies through banner ads.

Will definitely take this banner off the home page. Thank you for your feedback!

Durete

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Mar 16, 2012
Yup agree that the name KoolPay focusses to much on the "Paying"

Like one or two texts like "Make 20% a month" (or a claim that you can guarantee) you can do. if you look at the sites that I posted, they have some very subtle call to actions.

Something that you might want to look into is the psychology of colors. Different colors call for different emotions.

Do you want to be seen as a "hot" site with a lot of quick short time results.
or do you want that your customers are with you for the long run. (To which of the two is your approach the best?)
The "Hot/short time site" could be with bright colors, big call to action buttons and so forth. (get possibly a higher amount of customers with a low amount of returning customers)
The "Stable/long time site" should be more such as the sites I linked as an example. (Get a fair amount of customers with a high amount of returning customers)

For example the color "Orange" is one of the least favorite colors of women, HOWEVER it is the best color for a "Call to action" look at all the big sites, their "Buy now" or "Sign up now" buttons all have the orange background.
Blue stands for stability, integrity, honesty. and is liked by both genders.
Red is a color hated by men, but loved by women for some reason.
Etc etc etc.

If you look at the forex signalz site that I posted they have 3 different plans and use 3 different colors for it.
Their recommended choice is a bright blue color (Stability, honesty etc)
Their cheap one is an soft orange color (Impulse buying, But since it's a "light orange" it is also more earthed/a secondary choice as the main choice is a bright color.)

Psychologicaly seen you want to evade colors such as: Brown, Black, Yellow. (Black is only ok for text on a white background. Yellow seems to be the worst choice as it is seen as the color of "Naussea" "Sickness" "Irritating" and so forth.)
White seems to be the best performing background color.
Although i do like your soft/light blue as well.

Polarbeans

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Nov 18, 2014
KoolPay is committed to do everything needed to secure your privacy and personal information from the third party.

Committed "to" do?

This makes me, as a customer, to think about all the horrors of the financial industry. Remember; I would only turn to an advisor if you are credible. I.e. when I read "to do" it means that you have not yet been committed to help me, to secure my information etc.

You are offering something that I don't need or want to have. You have disregarded the customer in my opinion. And as some others said: are you offering me a +20 % on my forex investments, how?

You need to be more specific.

This is what you need: http://workablewealth.com/

This is what you have: http://web.archive.org/web/19961019174716/http://www.bloomberg.com/

This is what you want:
cash-pile.jpg

This is what you need:
scope-customers.png

jog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 6, 2014
Yup agree that the name KoolPay focusses to much on the "Paying"

Like one or two texts like "Make 20% a month" (or a claim that you can guarantee) you can do. if you look at the sites that I posted, they have some very subtle call to actions.

Something that you might want to look into is the psychology of colors. Different colors call for different emotions.

Do you want to be seen as a "hot" site with a lot of quick short time results.
or do you want that your customers are with you for the long run. (To which of the two is your approach the best?)
The "Hot/short time site" could be with bright colors, big call to action buttons and so forth. (get possibly a higher amount of customers with a low amount of returning customers)
The "Stable/long time site" should be more such as the sites I linked as an example. (Get a fair amount of customers with a high amount of returning customers)

For example the color "Orange" is one of the least favorite colors of women, HOWEVER it is the best color for a "Call to action" look at all the big sites, their "Buy now" or "Sign up now" buttons all have the orange background.
Blue stands for stability, integrity, honesty. and is liked by both genders.
Red is a color hated by men, but loved by women for some reason.
Etc etc etc.

If you look at the forex signalz site that I posted they have 3 different plans and use 3 different colors for it.
Their recommended choice is a bright blue color (Stability, honesty etc)
Their cheap one is an soft orange color (Impulse buying, But since it's a "light orange" it is also more earthed/a secondary choice as the main choice is a bright color.)

Psychologicaly seen you want to evade colors such as: Brown, Black, Yellow. (Black is only ok for text on a white background. Yellow seems to be the worst choice as it is seen as the color of "Naussea" "Sickness" "Irritating" and so forth.)
White seems to be the best performing background color.
Although i do like your soft/light blue as well.

Psychology of colors does make sense. Seriously I need to redo everything on the site. Probably will just keep the light blue background but rebuilt tabs, add new sections, of course disclaimer. How about the name? KoolPay is too much about paying and you're right. FXkool sounds better?

jog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 6, 2014
Committed "to" do?

This makes me, as a customer, to think about all the horrors of the financial industry. Remember; I would only turn to an advisor if you are credible. I.e. when I read "to do" it means that you have not yet been committed to help me, to secure my information etc.

You are offering something that I don't need or want to have. You have disregarded the customer in my opinion. And as some others said: are you offering me a +20 % on my forex investments, how?

You need to be more specific.

This is what you need: http://workablewealth.com/

This is what you have: http://web.archive.org/web/19961019174716/http://www.bloomberg.com/

This is what you want:
cash-pile.jpg

This is what you need:
scope-customers.png
We're offering a trading signals service that helps you generate a 20% return each month. That's our slogan but I am ok with your comment. Probably I need to sort all things out and divide clearly sections into: forex signals (list of packages), forex fund maganement (how we can trade your funds) and so forth..

Durete

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Mar 16, 2012
Psychology of colors does make sense. Seriously I need to redo everything on the site. Probably will just keep the light blue background but rebuilt tabs, add new sections, of course disclaimer. How about the name? KoolPay is too much about paying and you're right. FXkool sounds better?

Well, you could go on 2 ways about the name.

By your previous comments I got the impression that it's important for you to "Be different" namewise. so fxKool is not so different than any other fx site.
However the name would be clear, nobody would doubt if it is about forex or about a paying service.

To me it does seem that you want to build a brand around "Kool" As you want to keep that part. so if you plan on extending to other services in the future with "kool" in it, than fxkool makes sense. or KoolFx (cool forex vs Forex cool. the "cool forex" does seem to be more easy to remember and more fluent to say)

Just my thoughts on the name.

in the end any name is fine as long:
- It is clear what your services are.
- Or it is a famous brand (Nike, adidas, armani etc.)
- Is easy to remember
- Is easy to pronounce
- Has a low chance to be misspelled if someone would type it in in the internet: fxCool instead of fxKool, unless you buy that domain as well and redirect towards the site.
- Does not have a different (bad) meaning in another language, you don't want to be connected to something bad. For example, there is one Car that is a random name in one country, but means "Wanker" in another. a good example of a big naming fail. ofcourse nobody from that country would pay $50.000 for a car that means "Wanker")

jog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 6, 2014
Well, you could go on 2 ways about the name.

By your previous comments I got the impression that it's important for you to "Be different" namewise. so fxKool is not so different than any other fx site.
However the name would be clear, nobody would doubt if it is about forex or about a paying service.

To me it does seem that you want to build a brand around "Kool" As you want to keep that part. so if you plan on extending to other services in the future with "kool" in it, than fxkool makes sense. or KoolFx (cool forex vs Forex cool. the "cool forex" does seem to be more easy to remember and more fluent to say)

Just my thoughts on the name.

in the end any name is fine as long:
- It is clear what your services are.
- Or it is a famous brand (Nike, adidas, armani etc.)
- Is easy to remember
- Is easy to pronounce
- Has a low chance to be misspelled if someone would type it in in the internet: fxCool instead of fxKool, unless you buy that domain as well and redirect towards the site.
- Does not have a different (bad) meaning in another language, you don't want to be connected to something bad. For example, there is one Car that is a random name in one country, but means "Wanker" in another. a good example of a big naming fail. ofcourse nobody from that country would pay $50.000 for a car that means "Wanker")

You know after reviewing all the comments I think FXkool would be a better option. Yes, you are right, I am builing a brand around 'Kool'. So what we have for now: FXkool gives a clear picture of what my services really are, easy to remember? ( I think yes), easy to pronounce?. Buy the FXcool domain, hmm, it might be a good solution as well. The last point is terrific lol! I totally forgot about those intercultural and language differences. Need to conduct a bit of research before I get started.

jog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 6, 2014
Hello there!

Happy 2015! Best of luck in all future endeavours. Has anyone signed up for the website? Did you see dashboard? I am thinking on keeping the layot with no further amendments. Probably need to take the second banner off as well...I am gonna add a couple of more instruments (I got forex and binary options for now). Any comments on this will be much appreciated!

nzerinto

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Aug 1, 2012
Toronto, Canada
I've been working with a client in the FX space for the last 3 years, and working with other clients in the finance industry for 10, so I think I'm in a fairly good position to give some pointers:
  • FX traders are a pretty savvy bunch, so they are less easily impressed with simple statements, compared to the general population. As someone already mentioned, having proof of the performance from MyFXBook would go a looooooong way to help convince people why it might pay to sign up to your signals service (and don't do what this guy did, loosing his entire investment in half a year. Actually the only thing he did by doing that - showing people not to trust anything he said....lol).

For example checkout this competitor of yours - he posts "proof" of his trades on a weekly basis. It's not the most ideal (anyone can make up those numbers - MyFXBook would still be better), but it's useful for skeptical site visitors.

• Further to the point above, not only is identifiable proof extremely important, so are financial disclaimers (even if you aren't based in the US, the bulk of your customers will be, and that means they will expect you to follow FTC rules, regardless of whether they have jurisdiction in your country or not). You cannot guarantee the returns - that alone will make most traders stay well away from you. You might capture the "looking-for-easy" type traders, but this isn't a solid business proposition. If you want to build a serious business, focus on building an extremely solid product.

I also noted that your copy has some grammatical errors (ie on the Security page "KoolPay is committed to do everything needed to secure your privacy and personal information from the third party" isn't grammatically correct, and could be worded better), so I would recommend getting someone to go over the copy with you, ideally a good copywriter.
In short, some "quick fix" recommendations:

Tighten up your offer. In the first sentence on the site you mention

"Koolpay.com is a quality financial advisory service as well as top accuracy Forex signals provider."

Yet all other indications point to the Signals being your primary product, with "financial advisory service" being something you can also offer, yet provide no further info about this (do you advise on stocks? mutual funds? 401ks? IRAs? etc).

I therefore recommend focusing primarily on the signals side of things first (which you seem to do anyway - as per your "packages" page. You can always "upsell" other financial products with existing customers afterward anyway. If they are happy with the current service/product they get from you, they are more likely to purchase more products)

The other thing being, you offer the signals service, but don't mention a timeline. Will you offer these daily? Weekly? Once a month? What timeframes?

Therefore I recommend revising that first statement to something like:

"Koolpay.com provides accurate (hourly/daily/weekly etc) Forex signals."

As others have mentioned, the domain name is a bit "misaligned" as well. Although you may hate the "fx" type domains, you aren't the customer, and for the most part the customers are expecting a more "regular" name.

There are a bunch of other things you could cleanup/fix etc, but hopefully those help. My advice - checkout your competitors, see what they are doing, and see how you can do it better.

EvanOkanagan

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Aug 2, 2013
Your first step should be taking that banner ad off the homepage. Very distracting.

jog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 6, 2014
I've been working with a client in the FX space for the last 3 years, and working with other clients in the finance industry for 10, so I think I'm in a fairly good position to give some pointers:
  • FX traders are a pretty savvy bunch, so they are less easily impressed with simple statements, compared to the general population. As someone already mentioned, having proof of the performance from MyFXBook would go a looooooong way to help convince people why it might pay to sign up to your signals service (and don't do what this guy did, loosing his entire investment in half a year. Actually the only thing he did by doing that - showing people not to trust anything he said....lol).

For example checkout this competitor of yours - he posts "proof" of his trades on a weekly basis. It's not the most ideal (anyone can make up those numbers - MyFXBook would still be better), but it's useful for skeptical site visitors.

• Further to the point above, not only is identifiable proof extremely important, so are financial disclaimers (even if you aren't based in the US, the bulk of your customers will be, and that means they will expect you to follow FTC rules, regardless of whether they have jurisdiction in your country or not). You cannot guarantee the returns - that alone will make most traders stay well away from you. You might capture the "looking-for-easy" type traders, but this isn't a solid business proposition. If you want to build a serious business, focus on building an extremely solid product.

I also noted that your copy has some grammatical errors (ie on the Security page "KoolPay is committed to do everything needed to secure your privacy and personal information from the third party" isn't grammatically correct, and could be worded better), so I would recommend getting someone to go over the copy with you, ideally a good copywriter.
In short, some "quick fix" recommendations:

Tighten up your offer. In the first sentence on the site you mention

"Koolpay.com is a quality financial advisory service as well as top accuracy Forex signals provider."

Yet all other indications point to the Signals being your primary product, with "financial advisory service" being something you can also offer, yet provide no further info about this (do you advise on stocks? mutual funds? 401ks? IRAs? etc).

I therefore recommend focusing primarily on the signals side of things first (which you seem to do anyway - as per your "packages" page. You can always "upsell" other financial products with existing customers afterward anyway. If they are happy with the current service/product they get from you, they are more likely to purchase more products)

The other thing being, you offer the signals service, but don't mention a timeline. Will you offer these daily? Weekly? Once a month? What timeframes?

Therefore I recommend revising that first statement to something like:

"Koolpay.com provides accurate (hourly/daily/weekly etc) Forex signals."

As others have mentioned, the domain name is a bit "misaligned" as well. Although you may hate the "fx" type domains, you aren't the customer, and for the most part the customers are expecting a more "regular" name.

There are a bunch of other things you could cleanup/fix etc, but hopefully those help. My advice - checkout your competitors, see what they are doing, and see how you can do it better.

Thanks a lot, mate! Seriously I have nothing to add. Pointers are clean and understandable. I will be better focusing on one product now (trading signals) with no other ' financial advisory service' offerings. Don't even remember why I put it up on the website. Yeah, the timeframe does matte as well (to be fixed). The primary objective's here is to sell affordable trading signals. Competitors send out signals at the price of $100 and up which is quite expensive I think no matter what trading skills you have. The site will be completely rebuilt but the rates remain the same. I think that's our advantage over other forex signal services. Grammar mistakes, awww... sorry for that, gonna rewrite the texts.

jog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 6, 2014
Hi again,

Been surfing lots of websites and stumpled upon these guys http://maxpipfx.com/. I know I should not do it but does their website look far better than mine? Everything's nice and clean with no banner ads, having proof of the daily trades and apparently that's really them (Team's photo) who run the business. I think the guys are doing really good but I need to find the way to do it even better..

Durete

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Mar 16, 2012
Hi again,

Been surfing lots of websites and stumpled upon these guys http://maxpipfx.com/. I know I should not do it but does their website look far better than mine? Everything's nice and clean with no banner ads, having proof of the daily trades and apparently that's really them (Team's photo) who run the business. I think the guys are doing really good but I need to find the way to do it even better..

So: What are you going to do about it?
Having examples is a good thing, as long as you don't idolize them.
I read and watch forums, blogs and websites all the time in the niche where I'm building my site for.(Goes slowly as I'm not a programmer...but most edits I do are in code. But then again I have the time for now, as I can't put the site online yet anyways. at least not on a paid domain.)

jog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 6, 2014
Cheers mates!

It's been quite some time since I've posted my last comment here. I've been looking thru a bunch of forex-related websites and finally came up with this one http://fxkool.com/. The website is still under construction but the main features are working properly (private cabinets, free-trials, etc.) As someone wrote me here that I need to fall in love with the customer first, not with the product I've altered my priority list and made the wesbite more user-friendly (no banner ads), put up user agreement and will do the disclaimer shortly. There's still not much text but all the pages will be adjusted to SEO keyword search and updated too. The link to MyFxbook account will be added as well. Just give me some of your pointers. Thank you!

jog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 6, 2014
You said do not pass by my website, then why are you asking for our opinions.

Awww.... it was just a wrong interpretation of the expression. Sorry about that

jog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 6, 2014
Cheers mates. I've cleaned up a bunch of things on the website but still think I am missing something....I focus primarily on forex signals and fund management services with no "advisory" stuff. The name is more forex-related now http://fxkool.com/ I send out the trading proofs to my clients via MailCheat(Chimp). The corporate FX account will be linked up to MyFxbook shortly but I am not sure we need to post it on the homepage, how do you think? Once you sign up with our website you get all the information regarding signal setups and daily analysis via mailing and private cabinets.

CyberBiz

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Nov 22, 2014
Melbourne
Hey Jog, just a quick heads up. On iPad, your menu does not display. Might be worth testing on multiple devices.

jog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 6, 2014
Hey Jog, just a quick heads up. On iPad, your menu does not display. Might be worth testing on multiple devices.

Hi, thanks for the notice! Just found that it had a glitch on the mobile version of the website. Need to fix this asap

GraphicKing

New Contributor
Feb 8, 2015
Takes way too long to load, said F*ckit and closed the tab

edit: might be my connection. but honestly looks too plain. its just lacking, i dont know how to describe it

jog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 6, 2014
Takes way too long to load, said F*ckit and closed the tab

edit: might be my connection. but honestly looks too plain. its just lacking, i dont know how to describe it

Cheers. What am I still lacking?

jog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 6, 2014
Cheers mates. I know its been a long time but I've updated the website again and please have a look at the newest version http://fxkool.com/. The mobile release is not yet launched as we're now focusing more on fund management and signal service. If you are up to that you may go ahead and sign up (free 7 day trial) with FxKool. The back offices are quite plain but served only as a signal delivery platform . When our traders post a signal setup it immediately (mere seconds) displays in your account which is quite handy I think.

Questions and comments are welcome!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.