The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Please Do Not Pass By and Look Over My Website

jog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 6, 2014
Hello there,

I am very glad that've joined this forum and want to give you a look on my forex related project http://koolpay.com/

The website is up and running and as you can see a couple of well-known brokers set up a commerical on our resource. From the operational standpoint everything is ok as we are currently working with a team of higly-skilled forex traders. What do you think of the design? Is the layout good? We are targeting the global market so please do not judge strictly on written english. Does the website call you to actions?

Any feedback will be much appreciated!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mark Anthony Le

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Nov 29, 2011
NY, New York
I'm not your target market but I didn't understand what the first part of it meant at all.

I understood the ending, where I might make money with forex but other than that I didn't look at anything else

jog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 6, 2014
I'm not your target market but I didn't understand what the first part of it meant at all.

I understood the ending, where I might make money with forex but other than that I didn't look at anything else

What do you mean by the first part? Did you click on signals, packages, about? Does the title
Koolpay. Make +20% Profit a Month in Forex confound you?

Mark Anthony Le

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Nov 29, 2011
NY, New York
What do you mean by the first part? Did you click on signals, packages, about? Does the title
Koolpay. Make +20% Profit a Month in Forex confound you?
Didn't even look at it. Your top ad above it made me completely disregard that section

bigleague

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Mar 10, 2014
New York
Hello there,

I am very glad that've joined this forum and want to give you a look on my forex related project http://koolpay.com/

The website is up and running and as you can see a couple of well-known brokers set up a commerical on our resource. From the operational standpoint everything is ok as we are currently working with a team of higly-skilled forex traders. What do you think of the design? Is the layout good? We are targeting the global market so please do not judge strictly on written english. Does the website call you to actions?

Any feedback will be much appreciated!

Your site is a regulatory nightmare! You don't have a real terms of use policy or any real disclaimers. But you represent yourself as a "financial advisory" and then combine this with passage like "Make +20%" and "guarantee a reasonable return". Obviously this has not been scrubbed by legal, which should be your first step considering its about financial advice, signals, trading, and risking capital.

Otherwise, some copy writing would serve you well too.

jog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 6, 2014
Your site is a regulatory nightmare! You don't have a real terms of use policy or any real disclaimers. But you represent yourself as a "financial advisory" and then combine this with passage like "Make +20%" and "guarantee a reasonable return". Obviously this has not been scrubbed by legal, which should be your first step considering its about financial advice, signals, trading, and risking capital.

Otherwise, some copy writing would serve you well too.

Thanks for that! You meant something like that, correct? http://www.markettraders.com/forex-risk-disclaimer/

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
1) Why would you even have a banner ad on your website? Makes no sense at all.
2) Your url does not inspire confidence in Forex trading. I think it's a crappy name and just sounds like a join me affiliate site.
3) Your login page is not secure

As a trading service site, it just looks too amateurish to me.

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
Why would you have banner ads that take people off your site when you are offering a software solution which should be your core offer?

Yasai

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 26, 2014
Make it look professional.
Edit: Has been fixed.

Last edited:

MendeGames

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Apr 26, 2014
Hickory, North Carolina
As someone above said, Koolpay has nothing to do with Forex Trading. Your home page in no way draws in customers. It's all vague mumbo jumbo that reminds me of a pyramid scheme. Needs a whole lot of work.

jog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 6, 2014
Not to be rude or anything.. That home page threw me off... Looks like a 5 year old did it. I wouldn't trust that site at all...

Don't forget, looks do matter.

Got it. I thought a plain and easy design would be more attractive as opposed to the rest of forex related projects. The highlight of the website lies within.. Feel myself like a 5 year old. By the way, how do you think it should look like? Can you give me a couple of worth examples?

Charnell

Block me if you're a quack
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 12, 2014
Kansas City
I was seriously waiting for a sparkling gif to show up on one of the tabs.

807501866_1115875.gif
bling.gif

jog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 6, 2014
1) Why would you even have a banner ad on your website? Makes no sense at all.
2) Your url does not inspire confidence in Forex trading. I think it's a crappy name and just sounds like a join me affiliate site.
3) Your login page is not secure

As a trading service site, it just looks too amateurish to me.

1. Probably makes no sense but makes money for the website. Does it make you disregard the home page? Do I need to make a banner ad a bit smaller? Or put at the bottom of the page?
2. I thought the opposite way. Wanted to add something fresh to the forex market. Sick of fx,forex,fxpro related domains.
3. What level of security you want to see over there? Like that one? https://sso.cisco.com/autho/forms/CECLogin.html

jog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 6, 2014
It would be good if you would have some proof of your performance by getting verified trades on myfxbook for example.

Good point. We have multiple accounts on different forex related forums. MYfxbook to be added soon... You may go ahead and check out our FB page https://www.facebook.com/koolpay. Lots of customers are following our trading tips there

jog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 6, 2014
Why would you have banner ads that take people off your site when you are offering a software solution which should be your core offer?

What??? Offering a sofware solution? You serious? Did you look thru the website?

jog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 6, 2014
As someone above said, Koolpay has nothing to do with Forex Trading. Your home page in no way draws in customers. It's all vague mumbo jumbo that reminds me of a pyramid scheme. Needs a whole lot of work.

Appreciate that sort of feedback. How do you think I should go about changing the home page? I actually need to draw in customers...

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
What??? Offering a sofware solution? You serious? Did you look thru the website?

I have no idea what do I get when I subscribe either. Is it a video course, a software or an email newsletter? Make it blatantly clear.
Besides that, you are in some way promising people will make money with your tips, at the same time you display ads in homepage which makes me think you make more money by the ad than by your own service/advice itself.

Try to clear up confusion and cut through the BS, right to the user benefits.

jog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 6, 2014
I have no idea what do I get when I subscribe either. Is it a video course, a software or an email newsletter? Make it blatantly clear.
Besides that, you are in some way promising people will make money with your tips, at the same time you display ads in homepage which makes me think you make more money by the ad than by your own service/advice itself.

Try to clear up confusion and cut through the BS, right to the user benefits.

Got it mate! Apparently the website needs a full-fledged update...

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
1. Probably makes no sense but makes money for the website. Does it make you disregard the home page? Do I need to make a banner ad a bit smaller? Or put at the bottom of the page?
2. I thought the opposite way. Wanted to add something fresh to the forex market. Sick of fx,forex,fxpro related domains.
3. What level of security you want to see over there? Like that one? https://sso.cisco.com/autho/forms/CECLogin.html

1) So you get a visitor and the first thing you want him to do is click on a banner ad and leave your webpage to make a few cents? Are you trying to get someone to sign up for your course or are you trying to make a few cents per visitor?

You need to take the banner off your page completely. You recommend that company AFTER they pay for your course.

3) Your create account page needs SSL.

Michael Raphael

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 22, 2013
New York & Florida
Here are my opinions.

1. The UI is terrible.
2. You need to hire a developer now. I can get you in contact with a few should cost maximum 3k.
3. Please tell me you didn't pay for this site.
4. Your site is very dotcom template looking
5. I still have no idea what you are
6. There isnt any Keyword optimization or SEO integrated into your site
7. Need more!
8. Doesnt look credible, I genuinely believe the guy in Nigeria has a better website than this.

Durete

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Mar 16, 2012
Few points:

#1 Your topic title on this forum made me just puke in my mouth. Really, trying "reverse psychology" on professionals?
That topic already made me expect a terrible and fraudulent site.

#2 You put a lot of claims with no backup.
#3 Looks like someone put this site together with wordpress in about 5 minutes work.
#4 Very bad name, once again reminds me of a terrible and fraudulent site.
#5 Read over all your texts again, every bit of text I read on your site shouts "Scam" "Fraudulent" "Big NO-NO"
If i was interested in investing, I would click away within about 3 seconds from your site, and If I somehow stayed on it I would click away after reading your texts.

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
I see "Free Trial" I think I get a software solution to some kind of problem...and that I get a free trial of the software.

Whether you like it or not, 99% of people will look at small cues like this and not "look thru the website".

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
Got it mate! Apparently the website needs a full-fledged update...

Fall in love with the customer FIRST, NOT with the product.

jog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 6, 2014
1) So you get a visitor and the first thing you want him to do is click on a banner ad and leave your webpage to make a few cents? Are you trying to get someone to sign up for your course or are you trying to make a few cents per visitor?

You need to take the banner off your page completely. You recommend that company AFTER they pay for your course.

3) Your create account page needs SSL.

1) I am trying to get someone for our trading plans. You're right, need to take the banner off the page. The thing is that I've got an agreement with those two brokers. The primary task is to make the customers sign up for KoolPay but to trade our signals they need a reliable broker. That's why you see banner ad on the home page. Will try to clean it up.

2) I totally agree with that one. It needs SSL

Thanks for the feedback!

jog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 6, 2014
Few points:

#1 Your topic title on this forum made me just puke in my mouth. Really, trying "reverse psychology" on professionals?
That topic already made me expect a terrible and fraudulent site.

#2 You put a lot of claims with no backup.
#3 Looks like someone put this site together with wordpress in about 5 minutes work.
#4 Very bad name, once again reminds me of a terrible and fraudulent site.
#5 Read over all your texts again, every bit of text I read on your site shouts "Scam" "Fraudulent" "Big NO-NO"
If i was interested in investing, I would click away within about 3 seconds from your site, and If I somehow stayed on it I would click away after reading your texts.

1. Sorry that my topic made you vomit (did not expect that) Not even trying 'reverse psychology' on professionals.
2. Agree
3. You can go ahead and show me your work in wordpress.
4. What name your prefer, Durete? I am sick of fx, forex, FXpro related domains, therefore picked up something new.
5. Half agree. I need to update texts and put up testimonials on our traders. Please, show me a worth example of forex signals provider.

Thank you

jog

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 6, 2014
I see "Free Trial" I think I get a software solution to some kind of problem...and that I get a free trial of the software.

Whether you like it or not, 99% of people will look at small cues like this and not "look thru the website".

Now I got it. Thank you!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.