The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

So many (healthcare) problems, so little time

basuragone

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
May 2, 2023
I came from and lived in some of most urban, expensive cities in the world, surrounded by script followers who rarely look up to chat. I do not have any friend or family member who is an entrepreneur. I am here to form my own tribe, contribute what I can, and learn as I chart my own entrepreneurial course.

My profession in medical research has paid the bills but it is in nature where I find solace and gain life's perspectives. Wildlife photography has helped me live in the moment, be observant of textures/striations/nuanced behaviors that are often overlooked.

I went "offscript" when I began traveling solo around the world roughly two decades ago. I'm not a FIRE movement gal, a feminist, or a dirtbag. I value academics but have chosen to augment mine with street smarts and actual field experiences.

I grew up in a stable home. My parents didn't attend college and we didn't speak English initially. I chose to swim like hell to stay afloat, assimilate, and eventually thrive in the sea of unknowns where I was dropped. The grit I've developed in my formative years and my knack for connecting with people from all walks of life will serve as my "secret sauce" in business.

Currently, I'm figuring out how to solve problems that fit MJ's "Law of Effection" (enter dysfunctional US healthcare system), but without technical chops (coding skills) or the desire to partner with a CTO. I'll probably find other problems that are more conducive to being solved by a one-woman show.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MrE

Be. Create. Repeat.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jul 26, 2021
Colorado
Welcome and thanks for sharing!
I'm sure there are many other issues in the medical field that need fixing that you don't need coding for. Sounds like you have a good head sitting atop of your shoulders. You'll figure it out.
What do you do with the wildlife photos you take? Do you share them on any social media sites or such?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I came from and lived in some of most urban, expensive cities in the world, surrounded by script followers who rarely look up to chat. I do not have any friend or family member who is an entrepreneur. I am here to form my own tribe, contribute what I can, and learn as I chart my own entrepreneurial course.

My profession in medical research has paid the bills but it is in nature where I find solace and gain life's perspectives. Wildlife photography has helped me live in the moment, be observant of textures/striations/nuanced behaviors that are often overlooked.

I went "offscript" when I began traveling solo around the world roughly two decades ago. I'm not a FIRE movement gal, a feminist, or a dirtbag. I value academics but have chosen to augment mine with street smarts and actual field experiences.

I grew up in a stable home. My parents didn't attend college and we didn't speak English initially. I chose to swim like hell to stay afloat, assimilate, and eventually thrive in the sea of unknowns where I was dropped. The grit I've developed in my formative years and my knack for connecting with people from all walks of life will serve as my "secret sauce" in business.

Currently, I'm figuring out how to solve problems that fit MJ's "Law of Effection" (enter dysfunctional US healthcare system), but without technical chops (coding skills) or the desire to partner with a CTO. I'll probably find other problems that are more conducive to being solved by a one-woman show.

Amazing how a few short paragraphs can tell you about someone. You write well, and I can tell you are brilliant. I'm confident you will find your way, as long as you don't lose focus of the long-game.

There are many ways to crack a Fastlane that don't involve learning code; just look around you! Problems are everywhere!

Welcome aboard!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...