The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Local Service Business Website Builder?

The business of web design

DreamLund

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Apr 2, 2023
Scandinavia
question
What website builder would you use if you had a local service based business?

Information:
Business: Window Cleaning
Product: Only services, no sales online
Reason for website: Searchable, more "trustworthy", reviews/testimonials, and a contact form.

Inspirational:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

themohr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 10, 2023
Colorado
question

Information:
Reason for website: Searchable, more "trustworthy", reviews/testimonials, and a contact form.

Inspirational:
Generally, I would recommend Wix or another hosting based site builder. I don't use them much as a developer, but they are often the most straight forward to get a site like you're looking for up and running. I would focus on applying your effort on good copy and imagery. Think about showing happy customers, not what you do!

DreamLund

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Apr 2, 2023
Scandinavia
Generally, I would recommend Wix or another hosting based site builder. I don't use them much as a developer, but they are often the most straight forward to get a site like you're looking for up and running. I would focus on applying your effort on good copy and imagery. Think about showing happy customers, not what you do!
Superb answer Themohr, thanks!:)

Mr.Nichan

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Jul 18, 2023
Stockholm, Sweden
question

Information:

Inspirational:
I would suggest using the service from inleed.se that offers the best price web hotel and domain including a one click installation of wordpress. Then after that you can install a tool called Elementor for free and use that as your website builder.

If you are only looking for simple as simple gets, thats it. I think I pay around 200 sek / year (ex. VAT/moms).

The rest of what you need is found on Youtube to learn about WordPress and Elementor where both of which is globally recognized and used tools :) No coding needed, but if you dont have any experience in web design you would need some guidance in the form of youtube tutorials or articles. best with YT though, preferably newer content in case the interface has changed.

Mr.Nichan

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Jul 18, 2023
Stockholm, Sweden

^ or this too

ironmind

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Feb 20, 2023
Some point of Jalisia
If you're looking for something static and visually appealing that you can create on your own, I highly recommend using Webflow. It's a fantastic platform that offers both ease of use and stunning design options at an affordable price, allowing you to build your website quickly and beautifully.

On the other hand, if your goal is to regularly publish blog posts, make frequent changes to your content, and prioritize SEO optimization, I would suggest opting for a WordPress site.

David Fitz

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jan 30, 2020
Ireland
I build all my websites using WordPress and Elementor.

There's a bit of a learning curve but they are easy enough to build once you get the hang of it.

I'm in the cleaning niche myself and also do marketing for cleaning businesses.

You want something that is good for SEO which WordPress is.

You can ask Chat GPT to write your content for you.

Get a plugin called Yaost SEO or Rank math and optimise your site for SEO. Add your sitemap to Google search console so Google can crawl your website.

You may need to watch a few hours of YouTube videos to get the hang of this.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.