The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Let's Flip Stuff for Fun and Profit!

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
I had a cheap car for sale and that’s allways a pain to do. 1000 of „what’s last price „ questions.
But meanwhile I get a feeling, who is a good or a bad customer.
So today the first potential buyer showed up.
I usually tell them to go to my friends commercial garage and meet there. As I don’t want them to come to my home.
But this time I had good contact, than a phone call. He came 2 hours earlier, and well, I told him to come to my home.
Ok,it was fine. He wants to make a rally with the car. We had a coffee and in the end he bought the car.

About 30 contacts and the first one was a hit! Exactly the prize I wanted and everyone is happy.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
595%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
I'm done bothering with FB Marketplace.

It's mostly useful for items of need rather than items of want. I've listed around 50 rings over the last week and had about 10 messages in total. Of those messages, every single one either said "Is this available?" or "What's the size?"

Those who asked if items were available didn't respond at all. Those who asked about the size...the size was listed in the title. Most of the rings are adjustable.

In the time I waste listing and responding on FB, I've already sold several of the rings through my website for a price 5x as high.

That said, my ex had an interesting experience the other day.

She listed a pair of old worn high heels on FB for $10. Her inbox was shortly FLOODED with men wanting to buy the shoes, referring to her as "goddess" etc.

I told her to pull the shoes and relist them at $100 and let's see what happens because there's a thrift store just down the road that has a large selection of high heels. Might be an opportunity for a female seller; however, you'd want to figure out the logistics so you don't get murdered...

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
595%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
@Lex DeVille - Did you score any new pallets this week?
No, I spent most of the week getting products listed. I've recovered a bit over half of my investment in last week's pallet purchase through jewelry sales. I expect to be profitable on the lot by the end of the month.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
I'm done bothering with FB Marketplace.

It's mostly useful for items of need rather than items of want. I've listed around 50 rings over the last week and had about 10 messages in total. Of those messages, every single one either said "Is this available?" or "What's the size?"

Those who asked if items were available didn't respond at all. Those who asked about the size...the size was listed in the title. Most of the rings are adjustable.

In the time I waste listing and responding on FB, I've already sold several of the rings through my website for a price 5x as high.

That said, my ex had an interesting experience the other day.

She listed a pair of old worn high heels on FB for $10. Her inbox was shortly FLOODED with men wanting to buy the shoes, referring to her as "goddess" etc.

I told her to pull the shoes and relist them at $100 and let's see what happens because there's a thrift store just down the road that has a large selection of high heels. Might be an opportunity for a female seller; however, you'd want to figure out the logistics so you don't get murdered...
When I was at high school there was a Facebook account that would message the girls and buy their school shoes off them called the shoe man

He’d give these girls like $50-100 for their old shoes so they’d just sell them when they needed money

I’d completely forgotten about that

They were old enough to know what was going on and knew it was weird but thought whatever it’s money

Now I’m older I realise how weird that is to be a guy messaging school girls to buy their shoes

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
they will just be very upset when they meet to buy the shoes and they see you instead lol.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.