The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Citrusc

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 27, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I came across an excerpt online, bought the book, read it and then purchased another copy for a family member!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Elvino

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 26, 2022
I just finished the book and I must say ''Thanks for the enlightenment''

Seaward

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 9, 2022
Read multiple times, it's a good one to return to every so often to refresh things in my mind and i always come away with something new

designto100K

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
260%
Sep 1, 2022
I'm from China and I've read Millionaire Fastlane . I can guarantee that at least 50,000 people in China have read this book and the rating on a book review site is 8.0 out of 10.

As for those who rated it 1, most of them are complaining about the poor translation haha.

DB1

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Apr 6, 2022
Just finished it. So enlightening MJ, much appreciated, eager to start this journey to the Fastlane.

araknid

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Sep 4, 2022
Read it on Kindle, hard copy on its way. Awesome book. The difference between MJ's books and the majority of other financial / business books are night and day.

vfiesty

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 27, 2022
Really ejoyed reading this book, only thing is that I wished I discover this book sooner. Nonetheless, this book really inspired me to adopt a new perspective to look at things with a producer mindset and i've learnt a lot of great insights.

Pogi

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 5, 2022
Just escaped both the sidewalk (which is sooooo common here in Italy) and the money-based business schemes thanks to this bad boy, great job MJ!

gormana44

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 7, 2022
Read the book, I'm done trading 5 for 2, thank you for being an inspiration to get away from the slow lane

KindleTheFlame

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Sep 7, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
read the book

dddolph

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 17, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I have finished reading TMF , now I'm reading Unscripted :) All I can say is thank you for your work MJ - it's really appreciated...

Cameraman

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Sep 25, 2021
UK
I'm reading TMF for the third time. I love how I find different aspects of the book that seem to be emphasised each time and depending on my mood. This time the point about working on the process and constantly trying to improve business systems is screaming out to me.

I think these books should be required reading in schools (but I know that will never happen).

Natoli

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 9, 2022
I read the Millionaire Fastlane like 2 years ago and after an initial good start, I silently and slowly abandoned my plan and stayed on the Slowlane. I have a “good” slowlane job but after finishing re-reading the book again this morning, I realized how stupid I was for not pushing forward and still staying on the slowlane, hoping that my big oil company keep me on the payroll whenever the next reorg comes. It’s time for me to focus on my little side hustle and grow it as a Fastlaner.

lovebirdlorettay

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Sep 10, 2022
Great read. So much to absorb and really think about. Would be a
great prerequisite for high school graduation. Reference book for me
as I will have to read and reread many times. Thanks for sharing your knowledge - which I had come across it much sooner.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.