The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Cook what you have: can you help?

Idea threads

AlessandroC

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Feb 20, 2020
Italy
Do you find it tough to maintain a balanced diet with your hectic schedule?

How do you manage meal times amidst back-to-back meetings, travel, and long work hours? Do takeouts and quick food fixes dominate your diet, or have you discovered a smarter, more efficient way to nourish yourself without losing focus on your business goals?

The concept is straightforward: find recipes based on the ingredients you have, the time you can spare, and more. Essentially, you open the fridge, list what's inside, and get a selection of viable recipes you can quickly whip up.

While the idea isn't entirely new and there are a few solutions out there, I've noticed many critical aspects that aren't being addressed effectively.

After spending some time to soft-proof the concept and receiving positive feedback, I'm eager to collect more insights from people like you—busy individuals who could benefit from a solution like the one I have in mind.

Would you mind helping me by taking a brief survey? It'll take 2-3 minutes, tops:

Your insights are incredibly valuable and could help me all find better ways to integrate healthy eating into our entrepreneurial lifestyles.

Thank you for sharing your insights and contributing to this exploration.

Ale

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.